posted 11 days ago by
PennySaved

Amazon has TurboTax Business 2016 for $119.86.  This is the cheapest that I can find it each year.  It is for Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs Estates & Trusts.  Retail is $149.99.  You can do 1099s and W2s in it also.  A great savings for me.  I could not find this already listed in forum.  They also have their other TurboTax software on sale if you do not want to wait for lower prices.

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
good. got one

rated:
Is this the same thing: Text for $79.86

rated:
The $79.86 version is mainly for people who are self employed but are also not a corporation. The more expensive business version is for people who own corporations and LLC's.  

rated:
I use TurboTax Business 2016 for a partnership, S Corporation, W-2s and 1099s. You can also do C Corporations in this program.

rated:

rated:
Do you still need to buy another TurboTax product to complete your personal return?  Or does this package include everything in say TurboTax Home and Business?  I also live in a state that I have to file a state return...

rated:
This does not have for the 1040s. For your personal return you would need to get one of the TurboTax products to do a 1040.

rated:
https://www.thepcconnectstorellc.com/products/copy-of-turbotax-h...

The site does not have a search feature, but if you search for Turbo "Tax software thepcconnectstorellc" ... I found some great buys with 25% off sale for Christmas. I checked on the site, used my credit card, card was charged correctly. Software downloaded and worked. My out the door price for Turbo Tax Home and Business was $54.60 today 12/7/2016.

rated:
rdavis01 said:   https://www.thepcconnectstorellc.com/products/copy-of-turbotax-home-business-2016-federal-state-fed-efile-1?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=28948855117&gclid=CjwKEAiAg5_CBRDo4o6e4o3NtG0SJAB-IatYhVVZKNs1Ogthz8dscg2ZiFNQdHi9eIdfykm17CE3PhoCvL3w_wcB

The site does not have a search feature, but if you search for Turbo "Tax software thepcconnectstorellc" ... I found some great buys with 25% off sale for Christmas. I checked on the site, used my credit card, card was charged correctly. Software downloaded and worked. My out the door price for Turbo Tax Home and Business was $54.60 today 12/7/2016.

That site scares me. They are a new website, registered in Canada, in June 2016. They are probably selling bootleg software

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016