• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Holiday Living 70-Count 14.37-ft Constant White Mini LED Plug-in Indoor/Outdoor Christmas String Lights Item # 738287   Here 

$3.98 60% off     Was free shipping now that option is gone for both white and red   If site still says free shipping talk to them on chat or phone and they probably will still ship  (worked for me before)
String up to 45 sets into single string White or colored   -  use drop down arrows

Lot less if you are able to use coupons  ($3.00 or so)

Showing stock in about 1700 stores nationwide   If your store does not have it in stock find the next store 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, OP!

rated:
This is nice. Is this safe, though?

rated:
mauriceviray said:   This is nice. Is this safe, though?
  Haha that's a funny question, safe from what?

i would say they are unsafe if a child wraps themselves around the cord.

rated:
Order first think later

rated:
exmiuwu said:   Order first think later
  Always works for me       LOL

rated:
Home depot had 150 LED lights on 15 meters for $5.98.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Accents-Holiday-150-Light-LED-Wa...

rated:
I never had good luck with the ones that came on a reel - have bought several of those sets from Lowes, and they always seemed to fall apart on me after 1 year. Fortunately, they will take them back ... usually.

rated:
drew2money said:   Home depot had 150 LED lights on 15 meters for $5.98.

I just picked up my two strings of these at Home Depot, and do not recommend them. They flicker to an annoying extent. Will return them to the store.

rated:
austex said:   
drew2money said:   Home depot had 150 LED lights on 15 meters for $5.98.

I just picked up my two strings of these at Home Depot, and do not recommend them. They flicker to an annoying extent. Will return them to the store.

FWIW I was at Lowes yesterday and they had illuminated samples of many of the lights they sell. A large number of the LED ones showed that flicker. It's seems a little weird to me in that I don't recall this being an issue in previous years, but maybe it was. Anyhoo, the best way to avoid flicker is to go and see them before you buy.

cdhamma said:   I never had good luck with the ones that came on a reel - have bought several of those sets from Lowes, and they always seemed to fall apart on me after 1 year. Fortunately, they will take them back ... usually.
 Given the price of these, I wouldn't bet on them lasting more than a season, especially if left outside to brave the elements.

rated:
I've purchased these on sale from Lowe's for the past two years, and bought more this year. All of the sets (about 25 now) are still working great.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016