• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Only let me get one iTunes gift card.

87horsepower (Dec. 08, 2016 @ 11:22p) |

MISTERCHEAP (Dec. 08, 2016 @ 11:29p) |

Weirdest thing... every so often I get a code that claims it's already been used, or some times that there's an error in... (more)

Danzilla (Dec. 08, 2016 @ 11:43p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Waiting on the "and more". Items in the photo are pathetic.

rated:
mathfaster said:   Waiting on the "and more". Items in the photo are pathetic.

yes, BUT if they run the 30 point Coke 12 Pack coupons like they have all previous years, I'll be happy. Last year you could get 5 per account.

The Circle K gift cards are also good ones, since they can be used to pay for gasoline at Circle K stores.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
mathfaster said:   Waiting on the "and more". Items in the photo are pathetic.

yes, BUT if they run the 30 point Coke 12 Pack coupons like they have all previous years, I'll be happy. Last year you could get 5 per account.

The Circle K gift cards are also good ones, since they can be used to pay for gasoline at Circle K stores.

Yes, which is why I am waiting on the "and more". Circle K may work for me but there's like one around here with a gas station. No Ruby Tuesdays here. Almost no DDs in CA but Starbucks rules the roost here.

Now that there is no Gold, Silver, Brass distinction this year I wonder if we will get massive periods of not being able to sign in like prior years. Will they start at 12:01 AM on 11/28 which is when their week rollovers. Stay tuned. No word from Coke as yet.

rated:
Hope you don't really have to "share a coke" to get access.

rated:
Expecting to see offers for wallpapers and ringtones, as usual.

rated:
Amazon $10 egift card is 170 points. I think Nike
is also.

rated:
30 point 12 packs are now available !!!!!! Seems to be 1 per person per account (although it says 5). At the bottom right of the rewards page after clicking thru to see all.

On the phone right now with Coke, trying to get an explanation as to why I can only get one 12 pack. Very tedious trying to get an answer. You would think after years of doing this they could get it right. OK, typical case of corporate America not caring about their customers. OOS is what I was told and to check back thru the day to MAYBE get my other 4 coupons. As I said MAYBE if I dedicate my day to checking back. What a bunch of B.S.

rated:
Amazon   170 points???

rated:
Atariman56 said:   30 point 12 packs are now available !!!!!! Seems to be 1 per person. At the bottom right of the rewards page.

Thanks for the info.  Just got one.  With that said, on the bottom, it says that limit 5; now sure why we can only get one.

l8r

-doc

rated:
Atariman56 said:   30 point 12 packs are now available !!!!!! Seems to be 1 per person per account. At the bottom right of the rewards page after clicking thru to see all.
  Thanks

rated:
When did they offer the D n D ones and Ruby Tuesday , missed them !! already, !!!!  Hopefully they will offer tomorrow ..?

rated:
Thx. Got it. One per person.

rated:
AMC Ticket and Drink on sale for 130 pts

rated:
I don't have any links for these deals? Can someone post a direct link? Thanks

rated:
where do you see these ?

rated:
Sign in to your account, choose rewards, sort by points low to high, view all, then scroll down.

rated:
clunk said:   Sign in to your account, choose rewards, sort by points low to high, view all, then scroll down.
  One can also see them by choosing "Holiday Collection" under Category.

rated:
Atariman56 said:   30 point 12 packs are now available !!!!!! Seems to be 1 per person per account (although it says 5). At the bottom right of the rewards page after clicking thru to see all.

On the phone right now with Coke, trying to get an explanation as to why I can only get one 12 pack. Very tedious trying to get an answer. You would think after years of doing this they could get it right. OK, typical case of corporate America not caring about their customers. OOS is what I was told and to check back thru the day to MAYBE get my other 4 coupons. As I said MAYBE if I dedicate my day to checking back. What a bunch of B.S.

Chill Atariman, it ALWAYS starts off as 1. they up the limit as the holiday season goes along. don't waste your time calling them.

rated:
I read that as Coke Head Rewards.

rated:
12 packs dead? Dont see it anywhere.

rated:
jd2010 said:   12 packs dead? Dont see it anywhere.

go to rewards, holiday collection tab, scroll ALL THE WAY TO BOTTOM Have to click "more" to see it.

rated:
Atariman56 said:   30 point 12 packs are now available !!!!!! Seems to be 1 per person per account (although it says 5). At the bottom right of the rewards page after clicking thru to see all.

You've got way too much free time on your hands dude. Relax. It's only a 12 pack of soda.

rated:
I just saw this and now I'm super bummed because my point total is more than 75 short of the 170 points needed for an Amazon gift card, but I have a ton of caps lying around waiting to be redeemed. ARRRGGGGHHHH! I knew I should have entered them sooner!

rated:
You have to have the points in your account for it to show up apparently, got one, thx mr c

rated:
The Amazon $10 card for 170 points is a great deal...it is usually 670 points. Just redeemed it at 10:45 am eastern time, 11/28. I usually get these and just add it to my gift card balance on Amazon and then spend it when I want to.

rated:
meade18 said:   I just saw this and now I'm super bummed because my point total is more than 75 short of the 170 points needed for an Amazon gift card, but I have a ton of caps lying around waiting to be redeemed. ARRRGGGGHHHH! I knew I should have entered them sooner!

That IS a bummer.  I had 130 points, and entered the 75 points max...was able to get the $10 card and had enough to get the 12 pack coupon also.  I'm not usually that lucky.  Now enter those caps this week so you're ready for the next deal!

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Chill Atariman, it ALWAYS starts off as 1. they up the limit as the holiday season goes along. don't waste your time calling them.

Sorry Mr. C. but apparently you're incorrect as they have since reduced it from 5/12 packs to one.

rated:
Atariman56 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Sorry Mr. C. but apparently you're incorrect as they have since reduced it from 5/12 packs to one.

That's just not true. Last year it started off as limit 1, and then they opened up more redemption options as the period went along. They've done that a number of times, sure others can back me up on this fact. They've never allowed you to order 5 the first day they offered it in recent memory.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Atariman56 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

That's just not true. Last year it started off as limit 1, and then they opened up more redemption options as the period went along. They've done that a number of times, sure others can back me up on this fact. They've never allowed you to order 5 the first day they offered it in recent memory.

MisterCheap you are correct.  It has increased later in previous years.

rated:
Agree with MisterCheap & jmcgrailjr too - last year they had a limit of one that was initially available on Dec 2, then you could order a further five on Dec 15.

The year before that there as a limit of one available on Dec 8, with a limit of another three on Dec 16 and a limit of four more on Dec 17.

(I have the email redemption receipts archived - my memory's not that good!)

If they do open up more availability in the coming weeks, bear in mind that the coupons usually expire March 31.

rated:
Hopefully they FIXED the 12PK COUPONS THIS YEAR , LAST YEAR BY THE TIME WE GOT OUR COUPONS a 12PK around here had gone to $5.99 REGULAR price, and the SO CALLED FREE 12PK was up to $4.99 on the coupon- we had too wait for a sale and around here we had only 2 below the $5.99 from Feb to March.. which sucked, CVS and Kmart - Shoprite had a 5 purchase one but they LIMIT coupon use to 4 of the same only! WE HAD to buy 5!!! WTF

rated:
clunk said:   AMC Ticket and Drink on sale for 130 pts
  Anyone know if these are Gold, Silver, Red, or Green tickets? I can't find it anywhere no the coke rewards site and they didn't respond to my inquiry.  

rated:
mgm1001001 said:   
  Anyone know if these are Gold, Silver, Red, or Green tickets? I can't find it anywhere no the coke rewards site and they didn't respond to my inquiry.  

Actually my thing says 'Black Ticket' 

rated:
LetsGoMets1 said:   
mgm1001001 said:   

Thanks. You saw that on the Coke Rewards site or you are actually looking at the ticket that they sent. Black Tickets would be good.

rated:
mgm1001001 said:   
LetsGoMets1 said:   
mgm1001001 said:   

Thanks. You saw that on the Coke Rewards site or you are actually looking at the ticket that they sent. Black Tickets would be good.

Its on the ticket I printed out from MCR

rated:
For the AMC Movie ticket, does "Per the My Coke Rewards program, one coupon per person" - is that for redemption at AMC or getting the offer from Coke Rewards? In other words, can you get 2 coupons as long as 2 different people redeem them, or will you get 'profile limit reached' on the 2nd attempt?

rated:
what does it mean when I get this message: "Sorry, the promotion is over. Your code is no longer active."? I have a few older codes that show this, I wasn't aware the codes expired. Is that the case?

rated:
The ticket for this never expires but the free drink does on 10-31-17

Skipping 12 Messages...
rated:
Weirdest thing... every so often I get a code that claims it's already been used, or some times that there's an error in the code, even though I triple check it. I figure it's just a system glitch, but I copy and paste all the 'bad' codes to a text document... for if I ever get around to complaining about them.
Today I was using up some of my drawer full of caps and I found a 'used' code that I'd already recorded earlier today?!? I thought maybe I dropped it back on the table instead of in the trash... but didn't see how I could have. So I dug them all out and started checking each to prove myself wrong. Surprise surprise, I do have two cap codes exactly the same!!! Of course neither of them worked when I tried them that means there was at least a 3rd exactly the same too that I or someone else used previously. Screwy.
87horsepower said:   Only let me get one iTunes gift card.
  ah well.  Wasn't sure, but it doesn't mention a limit in the details.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016