posted 6 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 5K

Posted with ToGo

Husky 46 in. 9-Drawer Mobile Workbench with Solid Wood Top, Black
$199.00
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-46-in-9-Drawer-Mobile-Workbench-with-Solid-Wood-Top-Black-HOTC4609B11M/206842295

The Husky 46 in. 9-Drawer Mobile Work Center provides a variety of options for your tool storage needs. The solid wood top makes both a stylish and durable work surface area. The full-width drawer is designed to accommodate the longer items that most toolboxes cannot. The large, aluminum drawer pulls are protected by end caps for safety and recess flush into the cabinet. The 2 bottom drawers are extra deep for storing heavier, bulk storage items and they are supported by a double set of 75 lbs. rated ball bearing slides. The large, 5 in. x 2 in. casters and steel tubular side handle allow for ease and convenience in moving this versatile workbench.

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have the 54" version of this. They tend to get damaged in shipping easily. Mine had a smalll issue with the back corner. Merely cosmetic. I love the thing. Ball bearing rollers on the drawers. They are very smooth and sturdy. The top is excellent. This is for a situation where you don't plan to move your tools around often. I mean that you won't want to try to move this beast loaded with tools to go across town and work on a friends car. You could do it but I wouldn't want to try.

rated:
I've got the longer version of this too, currently in my garage full of tools. It's a great unit, and the top is especially nice. I picked mine up in the store, being careful to select a box with no damage. Everything zapy said about prone to shipping damage and not the best unit for moving about after loading down with tools is dead on. But if you're going to leave it mostly parked it's fine. It could even be a nice low-cost kitchen island if you're into that industrial look, have black appliances, etc.

rated:
I got this unit yesterday and set it up last night. Heck of a deal with 1200 lb capacity, heavy-duty casters, very smooth ball bearings, and the premium shelf liners included. Nice work surface too. It's a beast.

rated:
Yes this would make a nice kitchen island. That said the next time we have a party I'll roll this close to the door leading into the house and set it up as a drink or dessert station. Maybe food too. Great idea UkeDoggie !

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016