• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
About the Product

• Perfect for gifting, sharing, or indulging on your own
  • 48-Count Gift Box
  • A tempting combination of smooth chocolaty cream surroiunding a whole hazelnut within a delciate, crisp wafer all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts
  • Perfect for holiday gifting, sharing, or indulging on your own
  • Make loved ones feel special every day with Ferrero Rocher Confections
  • Peanuts Free, Certified Kosher (OU-Dairy)

Add on item double deck box for $9.98 (if sold out, check back often) and flat box for $12.89. Still cheapest price I've found.

linkymoo

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Its a good price OP. I picked 4 x 24-count box each for $4.99 plus 5% Red Card discount from local Target store on Black Friday. Also, I saw $12.99 for 48-count box at local costco.  

rated:
Price dropped to $9.98 for the double deck box as Add On Item.  The flat box is still $12.89 for Amazon Prime.

rated:
The flat box price been like that since late October.

You link doesn't lead to 2-deck for <$10, it shows $23

rated:
bation46 said:   The flat box price been like that since late October.

You link doesn't lead to 2-deck for <$10, it shows $23

It sold out as soon as I posted the price dropped to $9.98.  Just need to check back often.

rated:
Available again at $9.98 as Add On Item.

rated:
Hate add-on, by the time, you find enough add-on, the deal is gone.

rated:
Available on Dec 8?

rated:
f2000sa said:   Hate add-on, by the time, you find enough add-on, the deal is gone.
  Yep.  However, it's only $25 minimum add on for prime members so just buy 3 and you get the prime delivery.

rated:
I have other things to order, so Add on is fine for me. Thx OP

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016