• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Sonos (96.21kB)
Disclaimer
Sonos Play:1 Wireless Speaker (Black or White) $124.99 (w/ VISA Checkout) at Best Buy

Must use VISA Checkout to save $25

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 8, 2016 @ 12:16am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Why the red on this deal? Everything worked for me.

rated:
Will the Visa promo work on additional items or just this?
Edit: Found answer: YES

rated:
fewsilly said:   Will the Visa promo work on additional items or just this?
Edit: Found answer: YES

Seems to work on everything that I can find. Not limited to one time use either!

rated:
edick said:   Why the red on this deal? Everything worked for me.

Everything is a "deal" if you use Visa Checkout to take $25 off the price. Why create 10 different posts using VC? We all get it.

rated:
Is this superior to Amazon Echo speaker capabilities?

rated:
machinez said:   Is this superior to Amazon Echo speaker capabilities?

Can't speak to the sound quality versus the Echo - that said at least with Sonos you can link them together. I had hoped the Echo (along with Dots) would sync up but they don't. The Echo's all work independent from each other which is kind of a pain.

rated:
Love Sonos, I didn't go the AAES deal, so with this one I'm so happy!

rated:
  it's a different sort of thing. you don't speak to sonos like you can with the echo. 

also, the sonos:1 can be purchased in pairs and deployed as two separate speakers, or as a pair of stereo speakers. 

rated:
henare said:   
  it's a different sort of thing. you don't speak to sonos like you can with the echo. 

also, the sonos:1 can be purchased in pairs and deployed as two separate speakers, or as a pair of stereo speakers. 

While that is true right now about speaking to your Sonos, you can buy the Amazon Unlimited music service, quite a good deal in itself, and if you have an echo, I've heard that soon you will be able to ask Echo to play a song and it will come through your Sonos. Right now the systems are not linked, but I've heard they will be. 
Sonos is a GREAT product. I have 3 systems in my house already, so I'm not buying this, but it's a great deal for sure.   

rated:
great

rated:
Looks like the visa checkout seal has ended. Bummer.

rated:
you can connect your sonos to your Amazon music now ... commanding it from echo would be nice, i suppose ... 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016