• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kmart BOGO for an extra $1, Family athletics & online through Dec 3rd. I used http://www.shopyourway.com to get free shipping & money back. I ordered online.
Had to call customer service online 866-240-1454, because BOGO did not show up. It said in the circular, and online, Family athletics BOGO for an extra $1!

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

kmart (3.02kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks! Bought 4 pairs. Unlike most cheapo athletic shoes like Fila, the Kmart brands are quite durable.  I put a couple of miles on my 'Shuffles' every day for the last 4 months. They are still in great condition.

There was a coupon in the ShopYourWay coupon area that gave me $2.00 off of shoes.  I also got free shipping with SYWMax.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016