If you ever searched through shelves of Coke bottles when they had their "Share a Coke" promotion looking in vain for a particular name, you'll love this:
Shareacoke.com is selling 8 oz. glass bottles of Coke (your choice: regular Coke, Coke Zero, or Diet Coke) personalized with ANY name or phrase up to 18 characters, for $5 per bottle.  Even better, from now till Dec. 4, get 50% off 6 or more bottles with code CYBERMONDAY. 
Since you can use phrases instead of only names you can customize your order for groups, businesses, clubs, or other organizations (again, up to 18 characters).    Plus get free shipping on orders of $60 or more! 
From now till Nov. 29, get 25% off all other Coca-Cola gifts.  Here's a gift box that fits one 8-oz glass bottle, reg. $2.00 each, now $1.50 till Nov. 29).
I'm getting them for everybody's Christmas stocking this year!   

38 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is great for when I need to clean my toilet or my engine. Now I can finally label it properly as "Poison"

rated:
I just ordered 12 bottles for the team at work. Thanks for sharing!

rated:
this looks like a popular thread! keep reading

rated:
"Any name or phrase". Based on my experience having customized M&M's with "bite me" on them getting rejected I'm betting that they won't put anything on a bottle. Though it would be worth a few bucks for Coke bottles that have "Pepsi Rocks" labels

rated:
Will "CUBS WIN" work? Fingers crossed. Ordered some for office people in the meantime.

rated:
This is a pretty good deal, especially if you have children with unique names

rated:
What if my name is Pepsi?

rated:
Anyone know how much shipping is? Don't see it listed on site. Free shipping at $60+, but I'm not ordering that much

rated:
6.95 for ground shipping... tried a variant of nuka cola from Fallout, will probably get rejected and order canceled.

PS - looks like they have a dictionary of trademarked words that it automatically rejects so you have to be creative.

rated:
Wow, lots of addicts here I see.

rated:
awwwww...  they wouldn't let me put Pepsi Rox on the side

rated:
MBZ32190 said:   What if my name is Pepsi?
  I thought it was MBZ32190.

rated:
Thanks, OP! Got one as a stocking stuffer for each of my daughters who, while growing up, were always sad they could never find their names on things in gift shops! Also got family name ones for others.

rated:
This is an awesome gift idea.

rated:
This is a great party gift for a birthday party!

rated:
Free shipping at +$60 is after discount. Took my free shipping away after entering the promo code and dropping my costs under $60. Also, the gift box did not get a 25% discount. Ordered 11 of them and they remained $2 each.

rated:
Poison doesn't work. Looks like Drumpf works though.

rated:
Thanks, I put an order in for $60 worth of personalized bottles and 10 gift boxes for my QuakeCon crew. I hope that they don't turn the order down.

rated:
worked well, the 6.95 shipping is for the total order.
Subtotal $85.00
Shipping & Handling $6.95
Discount (CYBERMONDAY) -$42.50
Grand Total $49.45

rated:
Thanks great find

rated:
got a few for family members and as gifts for coworkers

rated:
They may as well start printing ones with "Harambe" on them now to save time.

rated:
I've been getting error regarding unable to calculate tax since this morning. CSR said they are aware and working on it...

rated:
HELPDESKGUY said:   I've been getting error regarding unable to calculate tax since this morning. CSR said they are aware and working on it...
  Me also.  I just talked to them and they said to try adding the additional 4 #s on the zip code.   But, that doesn't work either.   I tried a different address.   I guess we just keep trying.

rated:
f you ever searched through shelves of Coke bottles when they had their "Share a Coke" promotion looking in vain for a particular name, you'll love this:
Shareacoke.com is selling 8 oz. glass bottles of Coke (your choice: regular Coke, Coke Zero, or Diet Coke) personalized with ANY name or phrase up to 18 characters, for $5 per bottle.  Even better, from now till Dec. 4, get 50% off 6 or more bottles with code CYBERMONDAY. 
Since you can use phrases instead of only names you can customize your order for groups, businesses, clubs, or other organizations (again, up to 18 characters).    Plus get free shipping on orders of $60 or more! 
From now till Nov. 29, get 25% off all other Coca-Cola gifts.  Here's a gift box that fits one 8-oz glass bottle, reg. $2.00 each, now $1.50 till Nov. 29).
I'm getting them for everybody's Christmas stocking this year 

rated:
Its working now.

rated:
No need to buy 6 bottles just 6 items although coupon will only apply to bottles.

rated:
You can use Promo Code THANKS15 for 15% off if you don't want to buy 6+ bottles

rated:
GREAT FIND... nice, unique gift idea... thanks OP...

rated:
jillbroder said:   f you ever searched through shelves of Coke bottles when they had their "Share a Coke" promotion looking in vain for a particular name, you'll love this:
I'm getting them for everybody's Christmas stocking this year! 

Did I just have my speech stolen? 

rated:
Interesting, if you want to personalize one for a friend named Donald, you're out of luck!
However, if you have a friend named Mike Pence, you're good to go!

rated:
If it doesn't accept your name choice, try adding a space in front of the name and a space after the name, and it will seemingly take anything.  Will have to see if the order gets fulfilled or not.

So "Donald" would be " Donald "

rated:
Kicked a huge order back, every name accepted except "RissKay". Irritated.

rated:
Thanks cwizardtx, I just spent the last 10 minutes googling Risskay, trying to figure out why they rejected that name. That's 10 minutes I'll never get back.

rated:
So the whole order was cancelled because of one name? How long did it take them to cancel it?

rated:
Haha.. I wonder if "That pi**es me off!" would be accepted  My ma got that printed on some golf balls as a present for her retirement party.  Some wisecracker stole a ball from the box, and oh man did that pi** her off.  They did eventually return the ball to her

Edited, but I hope I didn't break any guidelines, delete if you must Mods

rated:
This is great! I'm also awaiting approval for some nicknames... fingers crossed

rated:
thanks OP, they never have my name.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016