posted 10 days ago by
peterl1365

Also available for ordering online, but shipping kills the deal. I presume this is available nationwide at B&M stores. This has the charger that works with individual cells.

Lowest I've seen this previously is $23.99

http://www.costco.com/Panasonic-Eneloop-Rechargeable-Battery-Kit.product.100308742.html 

Instant rebate expires on 11/28 according to the price sign in the store. May or may not be renewed. Also possible that there is a new version of the Eneloop pack coming out.

9 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: CYBER MONDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 8, 2016 @ 12:16am
rated:
Probably worth mentioning "Member Only Item, " so non-members cannot purchase online and pay the $4.99 shipping.

rated:
Not expired yet. Deal still good through the end of today.

rated:
Deal is pretty good even with the shipping.

rated:
Eneloops are some of the best rechargeables out there. This is a great deal. Unfortunately I need all AAA's at the moment otherwise I'd jump on this...

rated:
$4.99 shipping fee applies to members too...i think

rated:
I just ordered these via Google Express and got the same price with free shipping.

rated:
Better deal is to get the box.

rated:
Deal is still good through 12/11 while supplies last, at least online. Will probably be extended at BM stores as well, I'm guessing.

rated:
I bought these a month ago at $23, the charger alone costs $23 at Amazon (4.5 stars).

Great value, the Eneloops work great, and the fast charging with a visual indicator is so much better than the old one I was hanging onto.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016