posted 5 days ago by
ebradfordrich

I generally don't recommend tools unless they've proven that they can handle some serious punishment.  I bought this same set 7 years ago and it's hands down one of the best tool investments I've ever made.  We own a farm and I use my tools a lot.  (We sell approximately 400-500 Christmas trees/season and drill out all of the trunks by hand, with this drill....5 seasons in, covered in sap and still going strong).  

I tried out the new sub-compact Makita set the other day and while they're really nice, they almost seem a little too dainty for my liking.   For $149, this is a no-brainer.  Jump upon this, my fellow fatwalleters!

Home Depot linky 

Amazonian linky 

1 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: CYBER MONDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 4, 2016 @ 8:24am
rated:
Thank you for the personal review!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016