rated:
Computers & Tablets

Electronics

Home, Garden, & Tools

Apparel, Jewelry, Health, & Beauty

Toys, Games, & Movies

Everything Else

Top Stores 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: CYBER MONDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 9, 2016 @ 11:24am
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Good list! I can use some of these items. Thanks!

samir113 (Dec. 01, 2016 @ 2:18p) |

It's just you.

sijaz (Dec. 01, 2016 @ 11:47p) |

Good finding

BottomFish (Dec. 02, 2016 @ 4:07p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I don't need/want anything on your list but thanks for the work doing it.  Let me add:

Big 5 Sporting Goods (not sure if this is a national or regional chain), 25% online with code CYBER16, free shipping over $25, worked on sale items for me.
Big 5 

rated:
Kohl's still has it's $15 dollar Kohl's cash with every $50 dollars you spend. Got some nice gifts after the fact.

rated:
Is it just me or is Cyber Monday a bust this year. I have not purchased anything today ...

rated:
Appreciate if anyone has a coupon/deal for the Google Wi-Fi 3 pack.. thanks

rated:
Thanks for taking the time to compile this list. So far, I haven't seen anything worth purchasing.  Don't forget to use Ebates for Cashback on your purchases!

rated:
Thanks for posting these great deals!

rated:
Thanks for posting! Not a great year for deals, unfortunately.

rated:
Cool! Now I can buy myself some stuff!

rated:
Land's End is selling everything, for 50% OFF YOUR ORDER for $50 or more. Ends tonight. Online & stores. Use code: CYBER50 & Pin: 4625

rated:
Thanks...I got my son the JBL earbuds for $4.99 shipped.

rated:
Battlefield 1 Exclusive Collector's Edition - Deluxe - PlayStation 4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F80SXRI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Kjlpyb8HAPD70

rated:
I think that the WalMart Xbox One S $249 deal with the $40 gift card is the best deal out there for the video console.

rated:

rated:
jschuman said:   Is it just me or is Cyber Monday a bust this year. I have not purchased anything today ...
  Except for that pizza, and there are probably some other gift card sales.   LivingSocial has a % off their site as well, though that is semi-common.  You should click the Amazon and eBay links as well to see what they are selling.  Good eBay deals are rare but I once got a new, digital, satellite-style car stereo for $15, normal price $250 or something like that.  (I think it also works with satellite but I'm not sure; we use it for normal radio.)

Disclaimer: I personally think Papa John's is disgusting, but many people seem to like it...

rated:
Paloda said:   Thanks for taking the time to compile this list. So far, I haven't seen anything worth purchasing.  Don't forget to use Ebates for Cashback on your purchases!
  Wrong...   eBay doubles or went to 10% on several sites on Friday, but TopCashBack has much higher %ages today overall, and had some higher and Friday and Saturday as well.

rated:
...An Acer laptop for over $500. lol yeah right.

rated:
I was shopping for an Ooma. would not have found it if not for your post. Thanks!

rated:
Nice list!

rated:
Agreed. Appreciate the efforts with the list, but this year seems a bit light.

rated:
In for two earbuds. I never would of found those if you did not list them. Thanks!

rated:
Yard House has a $30 promo card wyb $100 of gift cards. Today only!! Otherwise it's $10 promo wyb $50 gift cards through 12/31.

rated:
I felt the same way this year, the deals are not that great.

rated:
Thank you so much for all the info.

rated:
VirginMobileUSA.com has even better Cyber Monday sales than for Black Friday. Zero publicity however.
LG Tribute HD - $49.95
LG X power - $79.99
Blowouts on older phones.

rated:
Breeck said:   VirginMobileUSA. com has even better Cyber Monday sales than for Black Friday. Zero publicity however.
LG Tribute HD - $49.95
LG X power - $79.99
Blowouts on older phones.

With the free Ring+ service, Virgin has dropped from the picture.  Now, it may be back.

rated:
This Hoover Carpet Cleaner is a good deal.
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1542003

rated:
would like a set maybe 3-4 of those z-wave switches...heard they were available for $15 each in the past. Now, they're twice that price...thought tech is supposed to go down...not up?

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   Land's End is selling everything, for 50% OFF YOUR ORDER for $50 or more. Ends tonight. Online & stores. Use code: CYBER50 & Pin: 4625
And cannot be combined with the free shipping with Visa Checkout offer, despite the fact that the free shipping offer claims it can be used with other offers. If you use the VCO link, it gives you the 45% discount that the website shows. If you put in the 50% offer code, it charges you for shipping. Pretty sleazy of them.

rated:
Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition (PC Download) - $22.49 at GameStop
in for 1!

rated:
Good list. I am still trying to find something to buy. I can not let cyber Monday go by without charging something.

rated:
I need a small laptop and the Surface Pro 4 is a top contender, but even the sale price of $1000 is too much for me right now. I saw a great deal on Lenovo.com on their beautiful previous-gen Yoga 900, but lots of owners report malfunctions with it after just a few weeks or months. So now it's a tossup between the SP 4 and Dell XPS 13, but both are out of my price range right now. It would be amazing to win one on FW, but if not, hopefully I can find a better deal later!

rated:
Very jolly good deals over at the Kindle Books area of Amazon.com; I loaded up a few books that I've had in mind for awhile!

rated:
Not real thrilled with the deals this year! Bummer!!

rated:
Few days late but I did the Cheesecake factory gift card deal. If you haven't done it as yet, you can still score.

The most interesting for me was eBags. I was looking for something and it offered a 30% off coupon. It doesn't apply to their BF steal items but it did apply to a few other things. On top of it, Ebates has a 20% cashback and finally combined all that with Amex offer of $10 on $50. And Ebates had no sales tax in CA. All that stacked up to an awesome deal.

rated:
jschuman said:   Is it just me or is Cyber Monday a bust this year. I have not purchased anything today ...

There's some decent deals out there, but if you're like me, you probably have everything you need.  I was able to get a bedroom TV, 55" Samsung 4K SUHD for $499.  That's all I got this year.    

rated:
"Cyber Monday" starts Saturday now, and Black Friday starts Thursday.

rated:
 I don't want to brag, but I got a six-month supply of the special "I will only use this super expensive kind" kitty litter the princess uses at a decent price.  So Cyber Monday worked out for me!

rated:
Thank you so much for composing this list, OP!!!  These are the best kind, the ones you can scan over and see what you want instead of having to search, a lot of the time I get my ideas from the condensed versions like this.  Green for you!

Skipping 19 Messages...
rated:
Good finding

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016