posted 10 days ago by
smallfri

Target has this wonderful kitchenaid on sale which I just ordered. Normally 449.99. On sale for 199.99 plus they have 15% off. Great deal!

4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: CYBER MONDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 8, 2016 @ 8:12pm
rated:
Direct link to product page? Model number?

rated:
That is a great deal. I got the 4.5 qt. at Kohl's the other day for $140 but this is a better mixer for only $30 more.

rated:

rated:
smallfri said:   Target has this wonderful kitchenaid on sale which I just ordered. Normally 449.99. On sale for 199.99 plus they have 15% off. Great deal!

Welcome, you seem to have "bungled" this post and may be wondering why you're getting red.

You apparently did not notice the "Suggested Title Format: [manufacturer] [item description] [price] [store] [deal attributes] prompt before posting.

Example: Acme widget player 3000 $27 at Stuff-Mart PM YMMV $30 off $50 at Merchant expires 12/31/2016.

See? You missed the Price, Store, and deal attributes. and the item description is inadequate. I, along with others (I suspect), clicked on this out of curiosity due to the missing information and was maddened to see that the deal was not described fully with a link to the item.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016