posted 4 days ago by
Technologist
MVP Fanclub Leader

I have these on my grill and LOVE them.  As noted in previous years, this do not go on sale too often.

Copy/Paste of email I received as a previous customer....

Cyber Monday: Half Off!

The turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy are a faint memory. It's now full-on holiday season. And to kick things off, we are offering 50% OFF all grates and brushes. Give the gift of "grate" grilling.

mangrate.com

This is also the perfect time to fill out your own grill space. Use code 16HOHO to get more for yourself!

PS - here is the link to last year's archived thread... which I posted.

PPS - everything they sell is "Made in USA".  For those of us that think that matters, good deal!

ETA I forgot the previous years' links:
another 2013

2 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: CYBER MONDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 3, 2016 @ 1:53pm
rated:
I think you forgot to paste your previous post link.

rated:
fivetalents said:   I think you forgot to paste your previous post link.
  ... Thank you, and updated!  Even found a few from earlier...

And as noted, I am not affiliated with them, nor have I used referral links, in ANY of these post over the years.  I simply really, really, like these, and have no problem telling people about them.

Although some people will hand out red on a thread if you were handing out hundred dollar bills.  Don't mind the red, but would love to know the reason behind it (do you think it's not as good as item XXX, or did you have a bad experience with the item?  Or do you just have an alert set to let you know that I've posted, and you need to red it before 1 minute passes?).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016