posted 3 days ago by
clunk
Senior Member - 1K

Missed the Alexa deal for TP Link switch, so I picked up a couple of these to use with my new Echo dot.  Since eBay gc is like cash for me, this is essentially $20 shipped w/ no tax (for me in TX, YMMV).

WeMo switch @ Newegg.com 

Was $2 cheaper on sale for Cyber Monday.  Still a decent deal if you need one (or two) ...

9 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: CYBER MONDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 2, 2016 @ 12:11pm
rated:
It's now $29.99 w/gc, but still a decent deal...update your title though.

rated:
kdn102 said:   It's now $29.99 w/gc, but still a decent deal...update your title though.
  Thanks, done.

rated:
it doesn't look the real wemo?  if you google you will see the difference on that model.

rated:
micxxx said:   it doesn't look the real wemo?  if you google you will see the difference on that model.
  Belkin = wemo

rated:
micxxx said:   it doesn't look the real wemo?  if you google you will see the difference on that model.
  Maybe you're thinking of the WeMo Insight model?  Also available, but for $50 and no eBay gc.  I will admit that it looks nicer ...

rated:
Wemo has been a total lifesaver for us, dealing with my mother who has dementia. She will forget to hang up the portable phone and her caregiver won't realize it, meaning that nobody can get through. Plugged the base unit into a Wemo and now any of us can reset the phone remotely. Great little device!

rated:
wordgirl said:   Wemo has been a total lifesaver for us, dealing with my mother who has dementia. She will forget to hang up the portable phone and her caregiver won't realize it, meaning that nobody can get through. Plugged the base unit into a Wemo and now any of us can reset the phone remotely. Great little device!
  Clever!    I was a caregiver for my mom till she passed.    All the situations like that definitely required ingenuity to figure out.

rated:
In for 2; got two free eBay too. Nice...

rated:
  Already received mine. It is the real deal and exactly the same as the others I own.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016