• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has the following FAR

free shipping
Rosewill RM-P2P Mouse - 3 Buttons, 1 x Wheel, PS/2 Wired, Optical, 800 dpi
$5 - $5 MIR exp 12/5/16 limit 5

needs premier otherwise s/h mentioned
NETIS WF2120 150Mbps Wireless N NANO USB Adapter Compatible with Windows MAC Linux OS 3.99
Coupon code EMCFFGN37 - $5 MIR exp 11/30/16 (rebate limit 5, cart limit 2)

this will be added ASAP to the QS of the main thread. Thank you for reading.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Never thought I'd be happy to order 5 wired ps2 mice but at $5 ea that uses up a $25 gc (with bonus $5 eGC).
Best of all, its just one rebate.
I'll actually use a couple of them and as for the rest... waiting for Staples to have another coupon for e-recycling event.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Never thought I'd be happy to order 5 wired ps2 mice but at $5 ea that uses up a $25 gc (with bonus $5 eGC).
I'll actually use a couple of them and as for the rest... waiting for Staples to have another coupon for e-recycling event.

I don't know if you get money for the said-Staples erecycling event, but I would offer a better alternative of donation to your thrift store... at least there is a possibility of them being used as opposed to going through recycling when it is still new. Public schools and libraries probably can use them as well... just a thought.

rated:
Many complaints of mouse double clicks when you want a single click, or just failing. Otherwise is seems like a good deal, all five mice on one rebate too.

rated:
Reviews on both products indicate they're junk even @ free.

rated:
golgo1313 said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Never thought I'd be happy to order 5 wired ps2 mice but at $5 ea that uses up a $25 gc (with bonus $5 eGC).
I'll actually use a couple of them and as for the rest... waiting for Staples to have another coupon for e-recycling event.

I don't know if you get money for the said-Staples erecycling event, but I would offer a better alternative of donation to your thrift store... at least there is a possibility of them being used as opposed to going through recycling when it is still new. Public schools and libraries probably can use them as well... just a thought.

I hear ya but schools & libraries probably need USB mice.  Not many machines still have ps2.
I have 2 XP desktops (circa 2005) that have ps2 connections and dearth of USB ports.  I have an XP laptop that doesn't have ps2, only USB.  My W7 & W8 machines don't have ps2.
Staples was giving a $10/$20 coupon for each item recycled.

rated:
Is this wireless adapter good? I had a couple FAR ones, but always had dropped connections.

rated:
not even worth the time spent submitting the rebate.

rated:
cheapo604 said:   Is this wireless adapter good? I had a couple FAR ones, but always had dropped connections.
  NETIS... The first name I think of when searching for quality wireless products.. Might be good to give to a neighbor that you don't like. 

rated:
cheapo604 said:   Is this wireless adapter good? I had a couple FAR ones, but always had dropped connections.
  The phrase utter junk comes to mind based on my past experience. 
However to convert a $5GC into a $4.50 rebate I will bite.

rated:
double post.

rated:
Classic case of negative value making FAR too expensive. (pun intended)

rated:
GlassVial said:   Reviews on both products indicate they're junk even @ free.
agree.  The planet needs to cut its losses and just destroy these.

rated:
Just found that the NETIS is actually a money maker if you buy 2. $0.98 + $0.18 (topcash) -$0.44 (stamp) = $0.72.

Keep them for unfounded reason or donate them - it is year-end, right?

rated:
Terrible reviews for this dead mouse.

rated:
Mouse is non-USB, so worthless since I'm converting all my mice to USB and giving away all my old PS/2 mice.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016