Note, offer valid only using the Starbucks App and checking out w/ VISA Checkout; learn more about VISA Checkout and sign-up here.
Click this link here
Use the Starbucks App
iOS or Android for Free
Load a minimum $10 onto your Starbucks Card using Visa Checkout as your payment method.
You are then eligible to receive one Bonus Load of $10
You will receive a $10 Starbucks eGift Card to the email address associated with your Starbucks account within 24 hours.

https://www.starbucks.com/promo/visacheckout?siteID= 

95 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
"YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE A BONUS LOAD. SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED. Qualifying customers will see the $10 Bonus Load in the form of an emailed Starbucks® eGift card within 24 hours."

And there is no mentioning of $10 bonus anywhere on the order page.

rated:
cohcoh said:   "YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE A BONUS LOAD. SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED. Qualifying customers will see the $10 Bonus Load in the form of an emailed Starbucks® eGift card within 24 hours."

this offer just started today, if you order today, you should be fine. just read the directions carefully and FOLLOW THEM.

rated:
cohcoh said:   "YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE A BONUS LOAD. SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED. Qualifying customers will see the $10 Bonus Load in the form of an emailed Starbucks® eGift card within 24 hours."

did you order VIA THE APP?

rated:
yasss, in for this. ive always gotten my bonus from these visa checkout app deals.

rated:
Received an app notification confirming the $10 would be added within 24 hours.

rated:
firestarium said:   Received an app notification confirming the $10 would be added within 24 hours.
  Same. Was a bit confused - the process is more "add a card from your Visa Checkout account," in my mind, but a $10 bonus is great!

rated:
firestarium said:   Received an app notification confirming the $10 would be added within 24 hours.
  I just received the same notification

rated:
Just purchased it but now the waiting begin.

rated:
NOTE: You must update the app. Otherwise, it will add the CC as a regular credit card instead and may not get recognized.

Before the update, after adding the card, it still showed as Visa. With the update, it now shows as Visa Checkout.

rated:
always weird not adding a promo code. In 4 1. Hopefully I see the match.

Update: got my promo code, but get system error loading on the Starbucks app via link. Code was transcribed properly. I guess the barcode should be good enough

rated:
rsuaver said:   NOTE: You must update the app. Otherwise, it will add the CC as a regular credit card instead and may not get recognized.

Before the update, after adding the card, it still showed as Visa. With the update, it now shows as Visa Checkout.

Got the email notice after updating the app even though I used the old app to do the load. But better to do the update first.

rated:
My confirmation on the app said "Thanks for reloading using Visa Checkout" so I'm sure I have that part squared away.

No confirmation yet on bonus, will update...

rated:
Did the load via Visa checkout, no confirmation of bonus yet, will update.

Got the email with the $10 card.  Came in about five hours after I did the load.

rated:
Nice. Added some money and got my egift email. Did this deal with MC checkout a few months ago as well.

Only bummer is I forgot to change the reload amount from 25 to 10, but oh well. I'll use it all eventually.

Thanks OP

rated:
Got the email notification. Thank OP!

rated:
In for 1, thanks OP!

rated:
This came back at a good time thanks

rated:
Ordered mine. We'll see if the bonus $10 shows up!!

rated:
I have the message in my app that will receive the bonus within 24 hours it wasn't there prior to updating.
Thanks

rated:
mathfaster said:     Got the email notice after updating the app even though I used the old app to do the load.
  Let's hope it works that way for me.  Like you, I spent the $10 (over an hour ago) before the update occurred.  I have not yet gotten any notification.

rated:
tajdtj1 said:   I have the message in my app that will receive the bonus within 24 hours it wasn't there prior to updating.
  I don't see any such thing.  Where would it be?  How much time passed between your reload and the appearance of the message?  I reloaded at 1:56 pm Central Time (almost 2 hours ago) and have received nothing except a vague receipt that does not specify the source of the $10.

rated:
Nice! Thanks for sharing!

rated:
In fact, Starbucks provides no audit trail as to the source of a reload.
- The emailed receipt only mentions $10, but does not give the number or name of the funding source.
- The app does the same.
- The web site does the same.

This is a significant breach of the ordinary online "rule" that the customer should always be able to audit his transaction.

rated:
cestmoi123 said:   Did the load via Visa checkout, no confirmation of bonus yet, will update.

At what time did you do the reload? Nothing here still...

Update: I see the message in the app staying I will receive the bonus within 24 hours... 

rated:
followed directions and signed up as new Visa Checkout customer. Used a non-Visa card via Visa Checkout and loaded $10. I got a message after 2 minutes of loading $$, and it says "Thank you for participating in out Holiday Visa Checkout offer. By reloading $10 using Visa Checkout you will receive a $10 eGift within 24 hrs via email." So it works!!!!

rated:
One of my favorite deals, don't use my Visa for much but it comes in Handy when Visa Checkout is involved!

rated:
worked for me!
just be sure to use visa checkout enabled credit card.
Thanks OP!

rated:
malmspilot said:   I got a message after 2 minutes of loading $$, and it says "Thank you for participating in out Holiday Visa Checkout offer. By reloading $10 using Visa Checkout you will receive a $10 eGift within 24 hrs via email." So it works!!!!

Well, that proves that it didn't work for me.  I reloaded almost 4 hours ago, and have gotten no such message.

I called Starbucks.  They verified that my reload indeed went through Visa Checkout.  They said to wait 24 hours; and then, if I have not received the $10 bonus, to call them back to get it.

rated:
I used the chrome browser on a chromebook and reloaded $10 with visa checkout in my Starbucks account. I received the notification on my android app, on my phone, thanking me for using visa checkout that I will receive and e-card within 24 hrs. So, the purchase does not necessarily need to be with the phone app as their ad implies.

rated:
I'm confused. I reloaded once, got no confirmations regarding the free eGC, and the card wasn't labled as Visa Checkout. I then found out that I had to update the app (sigh). So I did that and then tried reloading twice more. Still no eGC confirmations.

So these are the directions:

How to Participate: Take the following steps during the Promotion Period to receive a Bonus Load:

First, visit starbucks.com/promo/visacheckout.

Second, use the Starbucks® app to load a minimum of $10 onto your Starbucks® card using Visa Checkout as your payment method.

You are only eligible to receive one Bonus Load.

You will receive a $10 Starbucks® eGift card to the email address associated with your Starbucks® account within 24 hours of the load.

When I try doing the first step, and click on the link (in safari and chrome) I get a 404 Page Not Found error (customized webpage that says "We're sorry - we can't find the page you're looking for."). Has anyone else had encountered this? How did you solve the problem? Is it even necessary to go to that page first if you reload your Starbucks card using a visa card you've already registered with Visa Checkout in the Starbucks app?

rated:
gooddealie said:   I'm confused. I reloaded once, got no confirmations regarding the free eGC, and the card wasn't labled as Visa Checkout. I then found out that I had to update the app (sigh). So I did that and then tried reloading twice more. Still no eGC confirmations.

So these are the directions:

How to Participate: Take the following steps during the Promotion Period to receive a Bonus Load:

First, visit starbucks.com/promo/visacheckout.

Second, use the Starbucks® app to load a minimum of $10 onto your Starbucks® card using Visa Checkout as your payment method.

You are only eligible to receive one Bonus Load.

You will receive a $10 Starbucks® eGift card to the email address associated with your Starbucks® account within 24 hours of the load.

When I try doing the first step, and click on the link (in safari and chrome) I get a 404 Page Not Found error (customized webpage that says "We're sorry - we can't find the page you're looking for."). Has anyone else had encountered this? How did you solve the problem? Is it even necessary to go to that page first if you reload your Starbucks card using a visa card you've already registered with Visa Checkout in the Starbucks app?

It did that for me too when I did it on computer.  I had to do the whole thing on my phone.

rated:
Still working as of 30 minutes ago

rated:
I reload from Starbucks app on my phone.  Check out with Visa card that was on Visa checkout.  No confirmation regarding the eGift.  Only got the email confirmation that I purchase/reload $10 to my Starbucks card.  

LOL.  I just received Thanks for reloading with Visa Checkout from my Starbucks app just as I finished this post.  It's all good now.  

rated:
linrick said:   I reload from Starbucks app on my phone.  Check out with Visa card that was on Visa checkout.  No confirmation regarding the eGift.  Only got the email confirmation that I purchase/reload $10 to my Starbucks card.  
  Go into your app on your phone.  Then click on 'inbox' (top left).  There should be a message there that says you will get the e-gift card within 24 hours.

rated:
lgmayka said:   Well, that proves that it didn't work for me.  I reloaded almost 4 hours ago, and have gotten no such message.

I called Starbucks.  They verified that my reload indeed went through Visa Checkout.  They said to wait 24 hours; and then, if I have not received the $10 bonus, to call them back to get it.

Yay!  I got an email with the $10 eGift just now.

rated:
It is a good sharing.Thanks.

rated:
lgmayka said:   
lgmayka said:   Well, that proves that it didn't work for me.  I reloaded almost 4 hours ago, and have gotten no such message.

Yay!  I got an email with the $10 eGift just now.

Got mine too. Transferred it to my existing card. Took 30 seconds.

rated:
Thank you OP!! Worked beautifully!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016