Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

lowes (227.70kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice find.

rated:
This is my 3rd one and I love it. I added Shelf Steel Storage Shelving Unit to make it fully usable.

rated:
I have these, mine are pretty old and the parts keep unsnapping, ie door falls off if left open. I think it is because of weather, age and uneven ground. However, I would still purchase one again.

rated:
great love this

rated:
Awesome deal!

rated:
Thanks, cuil! Givin' green. And thanks to replies regarding the longevity and whether this is an "I'd buy again" item.

rated:
Not that it matters much but those dimensions (only two of them) are kind of meaningless.

Actual Exterior Width (Feet) 4.6
Actual Exterior Length (Feet) 2.3
Actual Exterior Peak Height (Feet) 6.4
Actual Interior Width (Feet) 4.33
Actual Interior Length (Feet) 2
Actual Interior Peak Height (Feet) 6

rated:
I purchased this same model a few years ago and am very happy with it.  No water has leaked in whatsoever and all components have held up with no noticeable fading due to sunlight exposure.  I fit a wire shelf from Lowe's inside it after taking the four corner posts to my local hardware store to have about 4-6" cut off.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016