• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://drpepper.promo.eprize.com/fall/ 
receipt upload required

Rules and List of Qualified Products

https://s3.amazonaws.com/eprize-content/drpepper/fall/rules.pdf=10.000000ptTiming: =10.000000pt

Giveaway begins on September 15, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on January 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Giveaway Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway. 
=10.000000ptLimit:
Each participant may receive five (5) Rewards during the Giveaway Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Device. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Reward by using multiple/different Devices, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Reward and that participant may be disqualified. The WalMart. com gift code Reward will be fulfilled to the email address provided within four (4) business days of receipt of valid Qualifying Purchase receipt(s). The Tumbler, Cap, Drawstring Backpack and Cooler Bag will be fulfilled 8-12 weeks after the conclusion of the Giveaway Period. 

Member Summary

dr pepper (24.49kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
fixed link to PDF
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
bummer. I was hoping anything from the Dr. Pepper company would qualify, not just my least favorite product of theirs. 

rated:
What product does not qualify?  The list seems quite extensive including regular, diet, dp10, and cherry versions

rated:
If you buy three items @ $7 each, do you qualify for 1 reward or 2?

rated:
They were pretty good about double credit on the last promo. U might have to email, if they don't notice the double purchase.

rated:
I did this whenever they had the yellow coupons on the packs and WalMart had them on sale and they came out to $1.50 each. They still gave me credit for pre-coupon price!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016