• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Tested on an account that was still active on the 2 free months from the HSN deal. Cancelled it, applied this LivingSocial right away and it worked for me.

https://www.livingsocial.com/content/offers/762-Audible_2016?pos...

I have taken advantage of these promo in the past 12 months...

• Nov 2015: Living Social - $9 for 3 months
  • Aprl 2016: Groupon - free 2 months
  • May 2016: Audible itself - $1/mo for 2 months
  • Jun 2016: Travelzoo - $2/mo for 3 months
  • Oct 2016: HSN - free 2 months)
  • Oct 2016: EMPOWER - 1 free credit

Member Summary

audible (3.80kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
worked, thanks op!

rated:
Same here. I used my accumulated credits from Oct promo, cancelled the account, then applied the LS promo.

Thanks, OP.

rated:
Cancelled today to try and get the 3 month/$6 offer, but got a message that it had already been claimed. This offer worked! Thanks

rated:
Confused:

My Account Details show:
Audible said: Membership Plan Description: AudibleListenerŽ Gold Membership - Monthly: $14.95 a month. Receive 1 credit each month. Save 30% on all audiobooks purchased without credits. Roll over up to 6 credits. Get a free audio subscription to The New York Times or The Wall Street Journal.

Don't see the two months although it was in my cart.

In the terms of offer it says:
Audible Offer Terms said: The offer is only valid for new Audible customers.

Does not say for "cancelled accounts" as the OP topic says...

rated:
Oops! It seems you are not eligible for this promotion. Please check the promotion details. If you have any questions, contact Customer Care at 1-888-283-5051.

rated:
Thank you for sharing your process !

rated:
Can this be done in conjunction with the LivingSocial $6 for 3 months deal?

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1542758

rated:
I'm quite new to the whole thing.. so what do I get? One free book a month + 30% discount on books for 2 months + some "channels" (audible for "podcasts"(?))?  How do I turn off autorenew?408

rated:
worked beautifully

rated:
Worked for me  after  I cancelled my account 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016