• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
This is a very simple unit.  There is no docking station, just a wall charger with a port.  This is not nearly as rugged as a Roomba.(we have owned several generations of Roomba and Scooba)  I have run the unit through through one cycle. The edge sensors did keep it from running off the staircase landing and it does an acceptable job of light vacuuming on flat carpet and wood floors.

Navigates automatically
Works under beds, furniture and other hard-to-reach areas
3 cleaning modes
Easy-clean dustbin with filters
Large main brush and dual side spinning brushes for maximum coverage  edge cleaning
Includes rechargeable battery and AC adapter

Deal 

Video Demo 

Links fixed.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Links are all kinds of broken.

rated:
I think quotation marks break it.  Try copy and paste or just click here 445

rated:
Bought one last year and returned it a week later. Stops when it transitions from a carpet to a small rug. In other words, it stops when it goes over anything a 1/2 or so. Not even close to a Rhoomba.

rated:
It doesn't stop at a transition, it gets stuck and keeps running. There's no sensing that it is in trouble. I use this to clean up a concrete floor in my basement since that's the only place it can operate.

rated:
After using it today, this unit is for tile, vinyl, concrete wood floors or low profile carpet only. The demo video makes this very clear. As previous posters stated it does not handle transitions to rugs, etc.

It works very well in my office with low profile carpet.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016