• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://fisher-price.mattel.com/shop/en-us/fp/thomas-power-wheels... 

I was looking for a Thomas the Train ride on with tracks for the grandkids.  I went to the Fisher Price site and found the set for $109.99.  They have $10.00 off if you sign up for their emails, which I did and I found a code PAYPAL20 to be used if you pay with PayPal.  It gives 20% off and free shipping.  This is for November but there is still time left to order.  I know they have the PayPal code for December but not sure if it will give free shipping.
 The Fatwallet run was quick.  They are showing out of stock now.  Hope some of you were able to get in on the deal.

Member Summary

Thomas Power Wheels Gift Set (40.76kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
OOS!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016