posted 3 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 5K

Posted with ToGo

Dremel 162-pc Accessory Kit - Cutting, Sanding, Polishing, Grinding and Cleaning
$10.00
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Dremel-Rotary-Tool-Accessory-Kit-for-Cutting-Sanding-Polishing-Grinding-and-Cleaning-162-Piece-712/202016454

The Dremel Rotary Tool Accessory Kit is ideal for cutting, grinding, polishing, sanding, cleaning and more. It features an EZ Lock mandrel, EZ Lock cut-off wheels and handy collet fan. It also includes reusable storage bins and lift-out trays for easy organization of the included bits. sanding bands, sandpaper discs, polishing compound, felt polishing wheels, aluminum oxide grinding stones, silicon carbide grinding stone, mandrels, wire brush and wrench complete the 162-piece kit.

39 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Dec. 1, 2016 @ 9:03am
rated:
In for one, good deal, thanks OP.

rated:
if you have a dremel, you need this

rated:
Thanks, I've been waiting for a deal on these.

rated:
In for two. I use these a lot. Thanks!

rated:
Definitely nice deal. Thanks OP...

rated:
Now just need a good deal on the dremmel tool itself

rated:
Another present for under the Christmas tree. Thanks OP!

rated:
Please add in-store pickup only to title. The only delivery available is express drlivery from store starting at $79+. 

rated:
Thanks OP Good find

rated:
Thx op. I've been wanting one of these. 

rated:
Now just need a good deal on the dremmel tool itself

rated:
Gift for the hubby. Thanks OP!

rated:
brad2575 said:   Now just need a good deal on the dremmel tool itself
  Hyper Tough Have this. It is pretty decent and worth the price. Can get it instore at WalMart. $14.95+tax

Wen rotary Should have gotten this as it has flex-shaft and very useful. This thing is available in Amazon and highly rated. $20.53+tax

rated:
Thanks OP. In for 2.

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
Looks like a good deal, but quickly went out of stock at my local HDs. I actually placed an order for one with in-store pickup and the manager called back to say they didn't have any left.

rated:
Showed instock , ordered , canceled (Murrieta Calif store)

rated:
In for one.

Thanks OP.

rated:
javaman2003 said:   
  Hyper Tough Have this. It is pretty decent and worth the price. Can get it instore at WalMart. $14.95+tax

Wen rotary Should have gotten this as it has flex-shaft and very useful. This thing is available in Amazon and highly rated. $20.53+tax

With one of the above, you wont need this deal. Right?   Curious above looks like a better deal with the entire package, so why is everyone getting excited about this?  is it the quality?

rated:
starcrossed said:   
javaman2003 said:   
  Hyper Tough Have this. It is pretty decent and worth the price. Can get it instore at WalMart. $14.95+tax

With one of the above, you wont need this deal. Right?   Curious above looks like a better deal with the entire package, so why is everyone getting excited about this?  is it the quality?

The issue with these accessory kit is that it is never complete to your satisfaction. This particular deal is enticing because it is branded product which usually sells for $25(now on sale for $10).
The dremel branded rotary tool is expensive compared to those i linked. My opinion is that Wen brand is actually good deal.

rated:
javaman2003 said:   

Will the  Dremel 162-pc Accessory Kit parts fit either or both of these?

rated:
I have both Wen and Dremel. I like both but I use the Wen more. Got it from Amazon for ~$20.

rated:
I have bought so many Dremel accessories so I have them when I need them -- more important than thinking about whether I need them in my mind. So I really shouldn't buy another one of these kits, I really shouldn't.

But where's the sport in that??

rated:
fraggerman said:   
javaman2003 said:   

Will the  Dremel 162-pc Accessory Kit parts fit either or both of these?

Yes all accessories will fit. Even the stuff you buy from chinese websites will also fit. Dremel rotary tool is basically a commodity these days. There is no proprietary stuff.

rated:
FWB Store had 2 left - not with other Dremel stuff. In for 1.

rated:
Thanks OP. In for the last one in Hollywood, CA.

rated:
Thanks, OP!

rated:
ok sure, but will it carve a pumpkin?

rated:
skarydrunkguy said:   ok sure, but will it carve a pumpkin?
  LOL, Yes you can. 

rated:
Got one. Now to get the Wen from Amazon. Thanks OP

rated:
stereo55 said:   Showed instock , ordered , canceled (Murrieta Calif store)
  I had to order from 3 stores before I got 1 to accept the order.

rated:
mucho green to OP. An awesome deal. I got 2 yesterday from the Woodland Hills, CA on Variel Ave store. They have about 10 more, dislocated, and unmarked.

rated:
Got one, Thanks.

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Thanks, in for one

rated:
Also consider this Dremel 4486 MultiPro Keyless Chuck for $6.88. It saves so much time when changing accessories. Link

rated:
Was in for two.  Went to pick them up and they only had one with my name on it.  So in for one.  Should make a nice cheap Xmas present.

rated:
delete

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016