• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions in-store at Lowe's or online at Lowes.com by 12/31/2016. See terms for exclusions.

Member Summary

lowes (3.60kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hasn't that been dead for months now?

SummerSoFar (Dec. 01, 2016 @ 10:10p) |

What would be great is some sort of moderated thread that only gets posts when a new offer is available and includes a l... (more)

billrubin (Dec. 01, 2016 @ 11:36p) |

I could use some coupon codes for Lowes, could anyone send me some?? Maxvalocity@gmail.com thank you

maxvalocity (Dec. 02, 2016 @ 12:42p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks!  Got it on all 4 Blues.  None on Hiltons.

rated:
Got it on SPG.  Thanks OP.

rated:
Same as others, no on both Hiltons and yes on both Blue. Hope they have some Amazon gift cards but not sure they do.

rated:
Got it on a bunch of cards. I'm hoping that Lowes still lets you pay for other store's gift cards with credit cards. They've had a good selection in the past, and I need to buy some gifts.

rated:
Sounds like there's Shell, Amazon, eBay, and maybe BP.

rated:
billrubin said:   Got it on a bunch of cards. I'm hoping that Lowes still lets you pay for other store's gift cards with credit cards. They've had a good selection in the past, and I need to buy some gifts.
I've done it within the past few months.  They have a great gc selection. 

rated:
"Valid at any participating location in the US. Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes corporate gift card purchases. Excludes ATGstores.com, Lowe’s Zone and Orchard Supply Hardware. Enrollment limited. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2016, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CEB4:0001"

Also, had $10 off $40 offer for Orchard Supply Hardware which according to terms above Lowe's owns. Never knew that.

rated:
mathfaster said:   Also, had $10 off $40 offer for Orchard Supply Hardware which according to terms above Lowe's owns. Never knew that.Lowe's bought OSH from Eddie Lampert (Sears Holdings) several years ago.

rated:
It was on my Blue Cash, thanks OP

rated:
Classic. Right after I made several online orders last night totaling $400 at Lowe's. I guess I will have to buy a gift card while I'm there picking some of my stuff up to get the deal. Thanks OP!

rated:
Nice find, thanks for the alert!

rated:
Thanks.  Love those American Express deals.

rated:
edick said:   Classic. Right after I made several online orders last night totaling $400 at Lowe's. I guess I will have to buy a gift card while I'm there picking some of my stuff up to get the deal. Thanks OP!
  Hope you at least bought one of those 10% off coupons on eBay with instant delivery for about $2...
If not, please turn in your FW membership badge

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
billrubin said:   Got it on a bunch of cards. I'm hoping that Lowes still lets you pay for other store's gift cards with credit cards. They've had a good selection in the past, and I need to buy some gifts.
I've done it within the past few months.  They have a great gc selection. 

Yes, I recall that to be the case (great selection of gc's). And while I don't have a Lowe's close to me, I will be near one this weekend (and the offer loaded on several cards).  Better deal for me than the "buy $100 get $20 towards your next purchase" offers they have at some local supermarkets.

rated:
joggerjan said:   Thanks.  Love those American Express deals.
Yes, this and a few other recent ones are almost making up for how they screwed up Small Business Saturday this year.

rated:
edick said:   Classic. Right after I made several online orders last night totaling $400 at Lowe's. I guess I will have to buy a gift card while I'm there picking some of my stuff up to get the deal. Thanks OP!
I spent $42.xx last night at Lowes.com 

I would cancel and re-order but the price of the items increased today.  I need to pick up the items in-store, so maybe I can have customer service return and rebuy (at ordered price), add a $8 filler and charge my Amex.  

rated:
Thanks for sharing - Always appreciate those in the know!

rated:
Thanks for the heads up!  I also found new ones from Five Guys ($5/ $20) and Sears ($10/$50) on my Simply Cash.  I can't keep up with all these threads, would be nice to have one Amex offers thread!

rated:
captainlynne said:   I can't keep up with all these threads, would be nice to have one Amex offers thread!There is often too much discussion to have multiple offers in a single thread.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
captainlynne said:   I can't keep up with all these threads, would be nice to have one Amex offers thread!
There is often too much discussion to have multiple offers in a single thread.

The other problem with a master thread is you'd have to check the thread everytime there was activity.  Sometimes the new activity is just saying they didn't get a certain offer on any of their cards, other times it would be a store or merchant you have no interest in.

rated:
If anyone needs a $15 off $50 or 10% off coupons message me and I'll send one over. Merry Christmas!

I had $50 off $250's but they stopped working for the time being. 

rated:
There's always r-e-n-o-v-o power (take out the dashes).

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
mathfaster said:   Also, had $10 off $40 offer for Orchard Supply Hardware which according to terms above Lowe's owns. Never knew that.
Lowe's bought OSH from Eddie Lampert (Sears Holdings) several years ago.

Do the GC from OSH work in Lowes and/or vice versa? 

rated:
DaRkJaWs said:   There's always r-e-n-o-v-o power (take out the dashes).

Hasn't that been dead for months now?

rated:
freakinout said:   The other problem with a master thread is you'd have to check the thread everytime there was activity.  Sometimes the new activity is just saying they didn't get a certain offer on any of their cards, other times it would be a store or merchant you have no interest in.
What would be great is some sort of moderated thread that only gets posts when a new offer is available and includes a link to that thread. That way you can subscribe to it and be notified of new offers and not get the noise that you're talking about.

You can set a topic alert for AMEX Offers, but that relies on people creating their thread title correctly.

rated:
I could use some coupon codes for Lowes, could anyone send me some?? Maxvalocity@gmail.com thank you

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016