• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Powerbot 9040 WiFi model at half price. $300 off and you get $100 e-cert. From $799 original price. On www.Samsung.com.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:

rated:
I have had one of these now for about 8 months and can say it's the best of the robotic vacuums out there.

rated:
wow - only new members speak here

a new scam? mods??

rated:
Neilium said:   http://www.samsungpowerbot.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAsf_BBRDMpoOHw4aSq4... 

This is the best link that I could find.

  
12 easy payment of $42

42 x 12 = $504

rated:
mierwins said:   I have had one of these now for about 8 months and can say it's the best of the robotic vacuums out there.
  
A bit more detail would go a long way.

rated:
bation46 said:   wow - only new members speak here

a new scam? mods??

  
Agree, their comments alone lack in detail and meaning.  Idk about scam but from Amazon fake rating and comments, these misleading stuffs are increasing.

I still find my mob and broom works best.  But keeping eyes out for new stuff.

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   
bation46 said:   wow - only new members speak here

a new scam? mods??

  
Agree, their comments alone lack in detail and meaning.  Idk about scam but from Amazon fake rating and comments, these misleading stuffs are increasing.

I still find my mob and broom works best.  But keeping eyes out for new stuff.

 
I tried the mob and broom technique once, but the mob turned on me and beat me with the broom.

rated:
VegasVegan said:   
WorkerAnt said:   
bation46 said:   wow - only new members speak here

a new scam? mods??

  
Agree, their comments alone lack in detail and meaning.  Idk about scam but from Amazon fake rating and comments, these misleading stuffs are increasing.

I still find my mob and broom works best.  But keeping eyes out for new stuff.

 
I tried the mob and broom technique once, but the mob turned on me and beat me with the broom.

  

Mom & broom is even better, but she turned on me with the broom too 

rated:
I think I saw this infomercial late night two nights ago.  Looks pretty cool as it compared itself to Roomba.  Still @ $500 plus $100 e-cert is quite a bit of investment.  I guess with all of the recall on Samsung Note 7 & washing machines is not helping the brand.

Anyone actually owns one that can give some realistic feedback on this product?

l8r

-doc

rated:
doctor3 said:   I think I saw this infomercial late night two nights ago.  Looks pretty cool as it compared itself to Roomba.  Still @ $500 plus $100 e-cert is quite a bit of investment.  I guess with all of the recall on Samsung Note 7 & washing machines is not helping the brand.

Anyone actually owns one that can give some realistic feedback on this product?

l8r

-doc

  
One might consider the possibility of a new home a potential investment

rated:
I don't think this is actually half of usual retail.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016