When you buy $300 in American Express® Gift Cards 
Get a $20
 Staples ® Gift Card after Staples ® easy rebate


Staples ream $2 AR
you pay $7.99 - $5.99 easy rebate = $2
limit 4

Staples 5-ream case: $4 AR
you pay $27.99 - $23.99 easy rebate = $4, 3 days only! (Sunday–Tuesday), 
Rest of week: $27.99 before $18 easy rebate
limit 4

UPS® shipping services 10% off - In store coupon code 59240


http://weeklyad.staples.com/ 

2937 Views
19 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
is the mcafee 4.99 with a rebate?  doesnt specify.  Could be good for those who have the amex offer still lurking

rated:
pjws3 said:   is the mcafee 4.99 with a rebate?  doesnt specify.  Could be good for those who have the amex offer still lurking
$4.99 OTD, no rebate.  

rated:
Thank you , need a toysrus gc for an expectant mom. 

rated:
$50 Gift Cards listed below will be $40. typically limit 1 per transaction, but should be able to get as many as you want in sep. orders.  $50   select gift cards for $40 : XBOX, Toysrus, Petco gift card: 

 

rated:
Single reams have gone from a penny to $2 after rebate? I sure hope that isn't a trend.

rated:
WalterGuy said:   Single reams have gone from a penny to $2 after rebate? I sure hope that isn't a trend.
  

No Walter, they haven't, that's the normal price, it is the Sunday Coupons that make them a 1c er offer most times (when available). The straight 1c er offers are typically 2-3 day events on special holiday weekend sales (like BF and Columbus Day)

rated:
Anyone else seeing the gift card deals ($50 for $40)?

rated:

GC Deals (39.16kB)
Disclaimer
ehrenrej said:   Anyone else seeing the gift card deals ($50 for $40)?
  
yes.

rated:
Thanks so much! Every little bit you can save helps!

rated:
No single ream coupon today. Bummer.

rated:
Has anybody successfully tried to use the $10 OFF $20 coupon from November's e-recycling program?
I tried it on the 5-Ream paper but it did not work.
Not sure what else to buy except paper. Maybe Tide detergent.

rated:
snova said:   Has anybody successfully tried to use the $10 OFF $20 coupon from November's e-recycling program?
I tried it on the 5-Ream paper but it did not work.
Not sure what else to buy except paper. Maybe Tide detergent.

  

as noted many, many times, that Q is for REG PRICED ITEMS ONLY. using it on items with a rebate attached WILL NOT WORK!

rated:
Thanks, MC!

Just for the argument's sake, the red 5-ream is an Regular Priced Item, yet the exclusion list in the 10 OFF 20 coupon did not says item with rebate is excluded:

"Offer valid through 12/01/16 - 12/31/16
onstaples.com, by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or in StaplesU.S. stores. Excludes Daily Deals and Auto Restockorders. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable.Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchasesto which no other coupon or instant savings offerapplies. Tax and shipping not included in calculatingminimum purchase. Not valid on any ink, toner, desktopor laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, Apple, Bose,Epson EcoTank printers, Home Automation, JBL,SquareTrade warranties, Staples Easy Tech, StaplesIndustrial purchases, Steelcase, Ultimate Ears, Wacom,copy and print services, gift cards, mobile phones andservices, phone cards, postage stamps and prior purchaseor any purchases on other provider Web sites. Each itempurchased can only be discounted by one coupon, appliedby cashier in the order received and prior to tax.Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on priorpurchases or purchases made with Staples Procurementor Convenience Cards."

I guess Staples does exclude rebate items, except not stating it in T&C.

rated:
Has anyone had success using the e-recycling coupon on clearance items in store? Seems to be no go on clearance items on Staples.com.

rated:
Thanks! I Need a bunch of gift cards still! I was waiting for a deal like this

rated:
snova said:   Thanks, MC!

Just for the argument's sake, the red 5-ream is an Regular Priced Item, yet the exclusion list in the 10 OFF 20 coupon did not says item with rebate is excluded:

"Offer valid through 12/01/16 - 12/31/16
onstaples.com, by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or in StaplesU.S. stores. Excludes Daily Deals and Auto Restockorders. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable.Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchasesto which no other coupon or instant savings offerapplies. Tax and shipping not included in calculatingminimum purchase. Not valid on any ink, toner, desktopor laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, Apple, Bose, Epson EcoTank printers, Home Automation, JBL,SquareTrade warranties, Staples Easy Tech, StaplesIndustrial purchases, Steelcase, Ultimate Ears, Wacom,copy and print services, gift cards, mobile phones andservices, phone cards, postage stamps and prior purchaseor any purchases on other provider Web sites. Each itempurchased can only be discounted by one coupon, appliedby cashier in the order received and prior to tax.Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on priorpurchases or purchases made with Staples Procurementor Convenience Cards."

I guess Staples does exclude rebate items, except not stating it in T&C.

  

anytime there's a rebate on an item, it is considered the same as a 'sale item'. obviously, the rebate makes the item a 'sale' item simply because with the rebate factored in, you are not paying regular price for it..  there have been many posts about this on FW, surprised this is new to so many.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
george2001 said:   Has anyone had success using the e-recycling coupon on clearance items in store? Seems to be no go on clearance items on Staples. com.
  I used in store today a clearance item.  Worked fine

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Staples 5-ream case: $4 AR
you pay $27.99 - $23.99 easy rebate = $4, 3 days only! (Sunday–Tuesday), 
Rest of week: $27.99 before $18 easy rebate
 

  There is a coupon which makes it $4 AR/AC.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017