• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Ryobi Driver Bit Set (51-Piece)
$3 + FSP
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-Driver-Bit-Set-51-Piece-A965101/207081691

The Ryobi 51-Piece Steel Driving Kit offers an assortment of bits to cover a variety of driving applications. This kit includes Phillips, slotted, hex, square and Torx bits, as well as 2 differently sized nut drivers and a magnetic bit holder that ensures a secure hold on 1 in. bits. You can also save time and frustration from digging through all your loose bits when you dock the case in the Ryobi DOCKit storage system tray (sold separately).

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Was  $4.88

So we save $1.88.  Total Meh

rated:
That's 40% off, not that I would notice $1.88 savings

rated:
stocking stuffer

• 1 in. insert bits intended for use with included magnetic bit holder
  • 2 in. power bits work directly in drill chuck
  • Magnetic bit holder keeps bits secure while making it easy to change between bit types
  • Compatible with Ryobi DOCKit accessory kit storage system tray (sold separately)
  • Kit includes Phillips, slotted, hex, square and Torx bits
  • Includes (46) 1 in. insert bits: (1) P1, (6) P2, (1) P3, (1) SL4, (1) SL6, (2) SL8, (1) SL10, (1) hex 1/16 in., (1) hex 5/64 in., (2) hex 3/32 in., (2) hex 7/64 in., (1) hex 1/8 in., (1) hex 9/64 in., (1) hex 5/32 in., (1) hex 3/16 in., (1) hex 1/4 in., (1) SQ1, (4) SQ2, (1) SQ3, (1) T6, (1) T7, (1) T8, (1) T9, (1) T10, (1) T15, (3) T20, (4) T25, (1) T27, (1) T30, (1) T40; (2) 2 in. power bits: (1) P2, (1) T25; (1) magnetic bit holder; (2) nut drivers: (1) 1/4 in., (1) 5/16 in.

rated:
I think I reached peak-bit last year...

rated:
Ever since I learned about pozi-drive bits, I've been frustrated that there are so few sets that include them. They're useful!

rated:
exppii said:   Ever since I learned about pozi-drive bits, I've been frustrated that there are so few sets that include them. They're useful!

US is sort of behind when it comes to screwing  I'd much rather use robertson (square) or torx (star).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016