posted 4 days ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

Posted with ToGo

10 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 5, 2016 @ 9:09pm
rated:
TY!

rated:
What is this?

rated:
What a great game! I have it on Ipad and played it for a long time.

rated:
mysteryAgain said:   What is this?

A board game converted to an Android game.

See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pgDlRcWeVk

rated:
Great game.

rated:
One thing to note, Amazon is behind in updates. I have this version crashes "A LOT", the prior version was much more stable and the newer version available else where is also much more stable.

Still, it is a great game. A must for free.

rated:
For free, can't beat this deal, such a fun game. Green for OP!

rated:
I've played the ipad version extensively, and it's great.

rated:
If you want someone to challenge, on Ticket to ride I'm wonderonline. Drop me a TTR chat and we can go head to head ...

rated:
It seems this requires install of the Amazon underground app.

eta:On review, the Amazon underground app is 300 mb, and the TTR app in 250 mb. #$@! I'm gonna have to get this all downloaded, play it twice, then delete the whole thing.

ETA2: Aaaand... I've deleted it all. never even got it installed. Over 500 mb on a cell phone just to install a game is a design flaw.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016