Amazon.com Gift Card with a Holiday Teddy Bear - Limited Edition
from $100
https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-com-Gift-Card-Holiday-Teddy/dp/B01FF3UEPM

• Limited quantity available per customer
  • Gift Card is tied to plush bear with a red ribbon
  • Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
  • No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
  • Gift Card is redeemable towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.com
  • Scan and redeem any Gift Card with a mobile or tablet device via the Amazon App
  • Free One-Day Shipping (where available)
  • Product Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 10 inches

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
The $100 one is gone but other 3 remain.† Could not pick slow shipping to get $1 credit.

robstrash (Dec. 02, 2016 @ 6:10a) |

Is this deal over or am I missing something like a code that needs to be put in?

stowie (Dec. 03, 2016 @ 11:10a) |

Discover Card has a 5% cashback bonus on Amazon giftcard purchases until the end of Dec if you activated the offer.

momoman (Dec. 03, 2016 @ 11:32a) |

The $100 one is gone but $150, $200, and $250 remain.   You can buy 1 of each in different orders if you want multiple.   I could not pick slow shipping to get $1 credit on ebooks or music.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
in for one. free bear.

rated:
You might want to put "Gund" on the title/OP since the teddy bear in this offer is made by that high-end stuffed toy brand.

rated:
Only allowed 1. Ordered 1 and tried for a second and wont let you. Just to save anyone else time from trying.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
What the hay - free bear, that my wife will love

rated:
There's no way to buy this with 2 credit/debit cards, right? I have two $66 Staples Visas, normally I'd buy an Amazon gift card with each of them (if I couldn't spend them directly) but I don't think I can buy this gift card with 2 gift cards. Trying not to put any new purchases on my regular Visa until I burn some of these Staples cards.

Is there a workaround or am I stuck (I have a >$100 Staples card coming but just submitted the rebate this week).

=aw

rated:
Anyone noticed the Amazon logo curve on the bear's left foot? Surprised that they didn't put that curve as the bear's smile!

rated:
ottawa said:   There's no way to buy this with 2 credit/debit cards, right? I have two $66 Staples†Visas, normally I'd buy an Amazon†gift card with each of them (if I couldn't spend them directly) but I don't think I can buy this gift card with 2 gift cards. Trying not to put any new purchases on my regular Visa until I burn some of these Staples†cards.

Is there a workaround or am I stuck (I have a >$100 Staples†card coming but just submitted the rebate this week).

=aw

†Instead of buying an Ama zon GC why not just reload your Ama zon GC balance †(that's locked to your account)? They allow you to specify the amount of the GC reload, down to the penny, so you can fully drain both Visa GCs (this feature is really useful when you have a non-reloadable Visa/MC GC with a few cents or dollars on it that's hard to spend, or that's about to expire before you can spend it). At checkout, your GC balance should automatically be applied to the order before any other payment options, if not select the link to change payment type.

rated:
Thanks, I've done that before (though I've tended to buy new GCs, didn't realize I can reload, that will be helpful). But I'm not sure I can use my GC balance to buy this GC with a free bear?

=aw

rated:
ottawa said:   Thanks, I've done that before (though I've tended to buy new GCs, didn't realize I can reload, that will be helpful). But I'm not sure I can use my GC balance to buy this GC with a free bear?

=aw

I'd heard a few days ago that Ama zon now was allowing you to buy GCs with GC balances, so I tried it out on the†Anytime Gift Cards 3 Pack Lightning Deal. The $1.05 total was indead subtracted from my Gift Card balance (I just double checked my receipt). However, just now I put this GC/bear combo in my cart and it isn't applying any of my GC balance, nor is there a GC option (that's usually there) when I select change payment options. I also wasn't offered the usual slow shipping mp3/pantry credit. So either the buying a GC with GC option was just for Black Friday/Cyber Monday week or they're making a special exception for this deal. Sorry for any confusion.†

ETA: just tried to buy generic versions of both a physical Ama zon GC and a eGC for Ama zon, both for $100. Neither would allow me to apply my GC balance. However, when I tried to buy a physical $100 GC from another/non-Ama zon †brand, my GC balance applied (but not when I tried to buy a non-Ama zon eGC). I'm going to track down their current GC policy to see what's up.

If you call customer service, maybe they'd be willing to place the order tor you if they're allowed to manually split the payment across your two Visa GCs.

rated:
too bad only 1 per customer...

rated:
My Prime is up for renewal next month, can I pay the annual fee with an Amazon gift card?

rated:
I was able to place an order for 1 $100 and 1 for $150.

rated:
jocarpo said:   I was able to place an order for 1 $100 and 1 for $150.
† 100, 150 can be ordered.

rated:
How quickly can I cancel Prime trial after signing up and still get the bear?

rated:
phutureprimative said:   My Prime is up for renewal next month, can I pay the annual fee with an Amazon†gift card?
†I don't know what the policy has been historically, but I just put a $99 prime gift subscription in the cart of a non-prime account (I can't test buying prime for the account itself since only 30 day prime is offered as an option). My existing GC balance is being applied to the total. Again, I donít know if this has always been the case, but it seems to be working at the moment with GCs loaded to my GC balance.

rated:
kutta said:   
jocarpo said:   I was able to place an order for 1 $100 and 1 for $150.
† 100, 150 can be ordered.

† there are 4 different denominations $100, $150,$200 and $250, just click on the op's link and change the denomination and purchase them one at a time, I think you can purchase one of each denomination amounts, so you maybe able to get up for 4 free bears with the gc purchase.I only purchased the 2 ($100 and $150) .

rated:
Awesome deal, and the bear looks much better than last year's

rated:
USE CODE GCARDS2016 at checkout and get another $10.00 GC from Amazon

rated:
robertw477 said:   USE CODE GCARDS2016 at checkout and get another $10.00 GC from Amazon††
††
code is invalid for me

rated:
robertw477 said:   USE CODE GCARDS2016 at checkout and get another $10.00 GC from Amazon††
††Most likely targeted, and codes can be only once in your accounts entire lifetime
I have tried at least 30 codes over the years and all fail except the one they emailed to me the first time

rated:
The $100 one is gone but other 3 remain.† Could not pick slow shipping to get $1 credit.

rated:
Is this deal over or am I missing something like a code that needs to be put in?

rated:
Discover Card has a 5% cashback bonus on Amazon giftcard purchases until the end of Dec if you activated the offer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016