posted 3 days ago by
MISTERCHEAP
Happy Member

$5 back on $25 to 12/31 (?)  www.americanexpress.com

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Last time this offer was available (a few months ago), the store ee said GCs cannot be purchased with credit card. She checked me out anyway (the system doesn't have a problem at all), but it is supposedly the store policy.

rated:
Does Amex offer still works with gift cards? Last time it didn't work for me (Office Depot).

rated:
SwingNinja said:   Does Amex offer still works with gift cards? Last time it didn't work for me (Office Depot ).

in store it does. Physical PLASTIC Gift Cards

rated:
Lots of great stuff at Joann this time of year - tons of low price decorations, wreaths, etc., they even have nice soap.

rated:
Does twitter work on this one?

rated:
In the summer they had this offer and almost every store in the New York and New Jersey area would not let you buy gift cards with a credit card. (I only stopped in one and they had a big sign saying they only accepted cash for gift cards.) For $5 off of $25, it is definitely not worth my time to go to the store on the off chance that they now might allow it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016