More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
rated:
If you are doing any volume of shipping, you are better off creating an account with UPS and FedEx and your rates will be lower that the 20% off they give you at Office Depot or Staples which is usually based off of the actual retail rates.

I also personally stopped shipping with FedEx and do all my shipping with UPS. UPS has their network of access points where you can pick up your package at a local store or a UPS store or any UPS customer counter. FedEx Home Delivery will only let you pick it up at the local FedEx Home Delivery Center or a FedEx Office local to their delivery center, which many times can be 40 or 50 miles away from your house. This is my situation, I have a FedEx Office 5 miles away from my house but they will only let me pick up the package at the FedEx Office 45 miles away. I avoid FedEx at all costs.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016