• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Art Naturals Oil Diffuser Air Humidifier Aroma Mist Therapy Ultrasonic Purifier w/ 8 Oils Set - $44.95 - eBay

I have a different brand diffuser at home, but after looking around at different bundles online, this set jumped out at me. I don't know much about this brand of oils, so I can't say if they really are all-natural or not. For someone looking to get started with a diffuser and some aroma oils (again, I don't know if they're watered down or have perfume added), this would be a good way to get started with diffusers.

Essential Oils in the Bundle:

• Frankincense
  • Lavender
  • Eucalyptus
  • Lemongrass
  • Peppermint
  • Sweet Orange
  • Tea Tree
  • Rosemary 

While there is not a lot of info about the diffuser in the description, I went ahead and looked at the similar bundle/models on Amazon for comparison.
It looks like this bundle is the 2015 bundle, and sells for $47.95 on Amazon
The Essential Oils 8-pk. sells for $18.95 on Amazon
And the newer model of the diffuser sells for $29.95 by itself on Amazon.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just a heads up, ultrasonic diffusers do not make the particles of essential oil small enough for any therapeutic affect.

Yes, they will get the scent in the air, so if that's all you want, buy it.

If you want therapeutic you need something better. This is what I settled on for price vs utility. It's one of the few models that you can plug into a timer and have full control of the on/off cycle:
http://www.beeyoutiful.com/breeze-diffuser.html

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016