• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The ZTE Axon 7 mini will be just $199 at Best Buy, from December 4th until December 10th, according to GSM Arena, $100 lower than it is right now. It is unlocked and ready to be used with any GSM provider, like AT&T and T-Mobile and their MVNOs.
Link to GSM Arena:
http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_axon_7_mini_will_be_just_199_at_best...

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 5, 2016 @ 8:48am
Member Summary

ZTE Axon 7 mini (5.65kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The Axon 7 mini packs a 5.2-inch 1080p touchscreen, a 16 MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, an 8 MP selfie snapper, Qualcomm's Snapdragon 617 chipset at the helm (with a 1.5 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU), 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable storage, and a 2,705 mAh battery. It runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.

rated:
This is a great deal. I am considering buying one. Thanks OP.

Also, how do you know that the price will be dropped between Dec 4 - 10? Is there any place to access Best Buy's Weekly Ad in advance. Thanks.

rated:
Wow!! The price is unbeatable for these specs--plus it's a tad cheaper than new competing phones like the Moto G4 Plus, OnePlus 3, and Asus ZenFone 3. My only wish is a slightly faster processor and bigger screen, so I'm willing to pay more for the non-mini version Axon 7. All of these GSM phones should also technically work with other GSM-friendly, low-cost carriers the article didn't mention: Ting and FreedomPop.

rated:
From what I see at Droid life it is only $50.00, but still a good deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016