posted 2 days ago by
linrick
Anymoo?

Now comes in Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red and original stainless steel.  Free shipping with $50+ purchase or have them ships to store for pickup.

linkymoo

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I got a couple of red ones online some time ago. They're pretty nice, with a matte surface.

FWIW, was in Sam's Club last night. The Member's Mark 30 oz. stainless tumblers are essentially the same as the Ozarks, sold in pairs for about $20. What I noticed last night is these now come in a red finish, but this looks more like a red tint was applied to the stainless. Picture a shiny red Christmas ball. They looked pretty sharp but I wonder how they'll stand up to scratches, wear and tear.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016