rated:
Thanks Microsoft! Merry Christmas !

rated:
Pretty cool, thanks.  I can play the files just fine through their web interface, but I'm old school and it won't let me download the files to my computer, anyone else having this trouble?

rated:
MrRetro said:   Pretty cool, thanks.  I can play the files just fine through their web interface, but I'm old school and it won't let me download the files to my computer, anyone else having this trouble?
Interesting. Me either. Do you have Windows, and can you see them in the Microsoft Groove app?

rated:
Thanks OP...

rated:
Groove Music Pass Free for 30 days. $9.99 / month after the trial period............... 

rated:
Redbeard25 said:   
MrRetro said:   Pretty cool, thanks.  I can play the files just fine through their web interface, but I'm old school and it won't let me download the files to my computer, anyone else having this trouble?
Interesting. Me either. Do you have Windows, and can you see them in the Microsoft Groove app?

Running Win 7 here, it won't let me install the Groove App on this box....

rated:
Thanks OP - a tip for those experiencing trouble downloading.....if you add the albums to your Groove "collection" you can then download the songs individually. There is a menu available next to each song with the option to download.

rated:
If you click the album title in Groove, it switches to a different album view with >Play all, +Add to, and ...options.

Click the ... icon and there is the option to download the whole album.

PS - Thanks, OP!

rated:
So it downloads in MP3. No more Windows media? Nice! I use iTunes so this is great...

rated:

Error (31.73kB)
Disclaimer
I think I am unable to download because I am on Windows 7, what OS is everyone else using.

rated:
I think you're correct. Under "Additional Info" on the Beiber album it says:  When you buy an album or a song, you can also download it on Android, Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows Phone 8.

Bummer. I resisted Windows 10. I guess in this case, I'm happy I went with it.

rated:
Excellent! Thanks OP!

rated:
I am on Windows 7, and downloading each song individually works just fine for me

rated:
Green for OP! Just bought every single album, yes even the Bieber one. Free is good!

rated:
i am using windows 10. It worked for me, and i do believe that you have to be on windows 8 or higher. Hope it works for you.

rated:
thanks op that was easy

rated:
OK the one by one file download does work, the option was not obvious based on the way the interface is.  Thanks for that suggestion

rated:
cjmaki said:   I am on Windows 7, and downloading each song individually works just fine for me
  Where is that download option?

rated:
po90260 said:   
cjmaki said:   I am on Windows 7, and downloading each song individually works just fine for me
  Where is that download option?

In the Groove web player, pick an album from your collection.  Hover over a single song and you will see the play triangle and three dots ... to the right of the title.  From the three dots you can individually download each song as an MP3. I originally tried to download the entire album at one from the top of the page, that was not happening.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016