posted 48 years ago by
yardline

I ordered a Char-Broil Tru-Infrared 2-Burner Gas Grill online from WalMart with in store pickup for $229.00, which I thought was a good price. When I picked it up this morning, the associate said 'there was an in store discount, so you'll get the difference credited back on your card." So I'm thinking $10 or $20. Not hardly, It was $99.00 in store price. The thing is, I went back in an looked and since they have all the Holiday decorations out, they have none on display and the one that is left at the Sebring store is on the top shelf with no tag in front to show that price.

So, if you live near the Sebring, FL store and want one of these, you can probably get the one that is left for $99.00. Other stores may have the same deal, who knows.

Attached is my online receipt I checked after getting home.

Views
15 Comments
Add Comment
16% sales tax in Sebring, FL. YIKES! Do not want to live there!!

Its only 7.5%, so they've made a mistake there. 

full price for me

McKinney TX (Custer RD)has three marked as $99.00 that ring up for $75.00 as of 7am Sunday

I was going to post this myself but figured it might be too ymmv I got this for $75 plus an additional 50% off so $37.50 out the door. There was a sign that said additional 50% taken off at register they had to have an override to do it but it was legit. They also had Bluetooth digital meat smokers for 199 and then the extra 50% off to bring it to $100.

Went to a WalMart near me in Houston & they were regular price

Hit the N Reading store in MA and picked up 2 at $75 each. Still had 3-4 units. Lynn store apparently had 7 units.

Has anyone been able to use an inventory checker to see price and locations that have these?

Can someone post a SKU so I can check Brickseek for local availability, please?

It appears to be This Item from searches, but out of stock most areas I looked, and not available for shipping. Has good reviews though. Good luck to others.

confirmed in stock west haven ct also 4 burner gas grill is 75. they had about 5 left of each on friday pm.

For those who need it, use Brickseek 46188904​

NoOneHere said:   It appears to be This Item from searches, but out of stock most areas I looked, and not available for shipping. Has good reviews though. Good luck to others.
  Confirmed, I picked up a couple,  Model 463633316, Here's a link to consumer reports

Scored one for $75. Thanks, OP!

Lots in the St. Louis area all discounted to $75.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017