posted 3 months ago by
dearmssmith

https://www.wilsonsleather.com   50% off 1 item, 60% off of 2 items from the clearance section.  Free shipping over $100 and there is an additional 15% off using the code 8333B.  Happy Shopping

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks OP for posting this , Wilson's jackets are well made, last for years. I'm checking out this sale.

rated:
Wilson's leather jackets are the best but looking at their current website prices they are ridiculously overpriced. They've had better promotional sales in the past. Not jumping on their current promotion this time.

rated:
You're right, even with the current discount the handbags and jackets are expensive. Wilsons has been a around for decades, they seem to be getting expensive. I saw a nice handbag but I would not buy it at the current price.

rated:
dearmssmith said:   https://www.wilsonsleather.com   50% off 1 item, 60% off of 2 items from the clearance section.  Free shipping over $100 and there is an additional 15% off using the code 8333B.  Happy Shopping

Thanks. I ordered 2 jackets. This is really a hot deal with the 15% code. I guess people don't realize, but this is the best Wilsons deal I ever seen. Thanks much.

rated:
good luck. last years deal like this i bought 2 jackets online and had the order canceled a day later by them.

rated:
The leather jacket I received as a birthday gift in 1992 still looks new, great quality.

rated:
positive reviews.. great deal!

rated:
FWIW, I just compared the price of the exact jacket I bought from the last Wilson's clearance a few weeks ago, and even with the extra 15% off, it was $5 more than what I paid last time.

Now, this is still a pretty good deal, especially if you passed on the last one.

rated:
Don't forget 10% more from eBates today. Nice deal!

rated:
Step 1: Double list price
Step 2: Offer 50% off SALE!!!
Step 3: Profit

rated:
AlwaysWrite said:   Step 1: Double list price
Step 2: Offer 50% off SALE!!!
Step 3: Profit

That would be great but it's actually more like 80% off.

rated:
I got my 2 jackets. They are great. One jacket cost more than the other, but after all savings, the cost average was $126 each after tax. It would have cost about $250 for the same jacket after tax at the regular store sale pricing, and probably $200 on the usual sale internet deals. Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017