posted 48 years ago by
cooper243

Amazon has the 32GB version of the latest Moto 4G on sale for $189.99 w/ free shipping.  I have this phone and it is great if you are on a grandfathered unlimited data plan on verizon.  My biggest complaint with the phone is it does not have a compass; therefore Google Sky will not work with it.    However, I have no problems with the GPS on it.  The usual price is $229.99.  This one does not have the Prime ads.  Amazon still has that one backorderd for $179.99 if you have Prime and do not mind the ads.

https://www.amazon.com/Moto-4th-Gen-Unlocked-Black/dp/B01DZJFWWS/

Views
17 Comments
Add Comment
Good price for the 32Gb version.

be careful of this...google problems..i returned 2 of them

trumpotron said:   be careful of this...google problems..i returned 2 of them
  Like ghost touch, over heating, etc. Just saw too many issues from posters to buy one right now.

Just putting my $0.02 in. I purchased the 64 GB version about 5 weeks ago, even though I was concerned about all the issues seen on the reviews. My unit has been working great, I don't have any issues (so far). It's a great phone!

Wait for next gen unless you must have.

What problem? Never heard of this.

The 16gb refurb version is only $129 at Best Buy.

I've had mine for about 6 months without any issues. It performs much better than my old LG G3 ever did before it died at about 14 months.

just read Amazons reviews?? and when it doees start with the ghost touch and overheatinng,,,their tech support will run you thru basis fixes which dont work, factory reset etc...support told me they dont have a sure fix,,,,it hardware related.i bought 2 of them for wife and I and they both had the problem....if you send it in to Lenovo, they will send you a refurbed one which will do the same thing unless you get real lucky..its sad because the phone was a steal for what you got...at least both of mine started acting up within a few days, so i sent it back to Amazon for a refund..

FWIW, "Starting sometime this month, Boost will also begin allowing the Motorola G4 and G4 Plus" as part of their BYOP. See prepaidphonenews for details.

Moto has it on sale on their website directly for the same price and customization.

https://www.motorola.com/us/products/motomaker/FLEXR10

mathfaster said:   
  Like ghost touch, over heating, etc. Just saw too many issues from posters to buy one right now.

I own this for over a month and I haven't had any of these issues. My Samsung S4 overheated big times and it hung all the times. I love this phone except that it's lacking the compass feature. Another issue could be the picture. I have several "broken" pictures that have partial grayed out sections. I don't know what and why the issue is yet.

cooper243 said:   Amazon has the 32GB version of the latest Moto 4G on sale for $189.99 w/ free shipping.  I have this phone and it is great if you are on a grandfathered unlimited data plan on verizon.  My biggest complaint with the phone is it does not have a compass; therefore Google Sky will not work with it.    However, I have no problems with the GPS on it.  The usual price is $229.99.  This one does not have the Prime ads.  Amazon still has that one backorderd for $179.99 if you have Prime and do not mind the ads.

https://www.amazon.com/Moto-4th-Gen-Unlocked-Black/dp/B01DZJFWWS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1481042352&sr=8-2&keywords=moto+g4+32

This is the same phone that AMZ had for BF w/ ads for $129 (or so), right?

$99.99 with Prime. You can google how to remove Ads

Lockman said:   $99.99 with Prime. You can google how to remove Ads
  The 16 GB G4 Play is that price, but the 32 GB regular G4 is $179.99.

Got the 32GB with ads for my wife last month for $139.  Don't even notice the "AD" as it is only on one screen and doesn't stay there.  She had a Nokia "windows" phone and said that the difference between the two is like night and day.  With the exception of transferring contacts over (next to impossible with windows phone) the Moto has been great.

At Costco for 174.99. The sign at the store says thru 12/31. Here in Queens, NYC. No ads to worry about!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017