posted 48 years ago by
rockymast
Ancient Member

Select "other sellers" and select Amazon for $1099

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0COXDI

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
Didn't work for me - either it's dead, I'm thick, or both .

Shows up at $1,099 for me.

Side note, it's the 3GB version of the 1060, not the 6GB. That said, benchmarks on the 6GB model aren't all that much higher than the 3GB, so it's not a dealbreaker in my mind (if I were in the market for a gaming latop at the moment). Still, I feel like gaming laptops with 1060s should be in the $750 - $850 range pretty quickly.

Akom said:   Shows up at $1,099 for me.

Side note, it's the 3GB version of the 1060, not the 6GB. That said, benchmarks on the 6GB model aren't all that much higher than the 3GB, so it's not a dealbreaker in my mind (if I were in the market for a gaming latop at the moment). Still, I feel like gaming laptops with 1060s should be in the $750 - $850 range pretty quickly.

Almost at that $850 now. $899 at Newegg until 12/31

Great PC with power and great value for the price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017