posted 3 months ago by
socalcoop

http://www.miniinthebox.com/10m-300x3528-led-smd-rgb-led-strip-light-and-44key-remote-controller-and1bin2-connecting-line-dc12v_p4957544.html?litb_from=forum_fbwyy

Two 16-Foot LED Light Strip
$7 with free shipping
coupon code"49B3060DF5"

note,be sure to uncheck "Add Insurance to Your Order" to avoid the 49-cent fee

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
+1 in for 1! Was just about to buy only one for this price from China no less through Ali, so 2x and looks like US based delivery 5-8 days for .90 (total 7.90), looks like a win to me!

rated:
There are USB powered instead of 12V. The USB ones are going to be used as a walking Xmas light for me in Dec.

rated:
whyme1 said:   There are USB powered instead of 12V. The USB ones are going to be used as a walking Xmas light for me in Dec.
  Link?

rated:
This seller sells on eBay multi-buy1868 .  I used a 5V powerbank as power.  It works great.  You will get a lot of attention in parties.  

rated:
Code is expired.

rated:
The coupon code "49B3060DF5 " is invalid. It either does not exist, has not been activated yet, or has expired..

rated:
Coupon code seems to work now, just placed an order for one.

rated:
thanks

rated:
Price has now dropped to $4.99 with no coupon code needed.  Guess the previous deal wasn't very hot afterall.   Seems cold now that I still don't have my order and the price is $2 lower than it was two weeks ago.

rated:

Hi there,

How do you do? My name is George, I'm from Shenzhen city, China. I'm a new seller of Amazonn.com. and it's so hard that doing business on Amazon. I heard that you can help us with that. would you want do the kind act? we can talk about the details if you want.
Looking forward to your reply
​Email: paul19890818@yahoo.com
Sincerely
paul 

So which is it? What happened to Ringo and John?

rated:
Got two with $7,thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017