posted 3 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 6K

Posted with ToGo

Plex Lifetime Pass Features | Best Media Streaming Server
$119.99
https://www.plex.tv/features/plex-pass/

It?s not just Santa who?s listened this year. We had Barkley the Plexivus fairy scouring our social media channels and he brought a message back to the Plexivus village. People were wishing for a Plex Pass discount, and, because our loyal users have been so good this year, we?re going to make those wishes come true. For a limited time, Lifetime Plex Passes will be discounted to $119.99 USD*, so give yourself or someone else the gift that keeps on giving!

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
My email offer is for $$74.99 but I think that it is overpriced.

"Get the original lifetime Plex Pass for $74.99!
As a token of our appreciation, we’re going old school and throwing back to the original lifetime Plex Pass pricing for our OG customers. This exclusive discount on a lifetime Plex Pass is available now through 11:59PM PT on Monday, December 12, 2016.
P.S. This offer is not valid for just anyone, and it is only going out to a few of our long-time Plexians. Please keep it between us (aka please no tweeting about how excited you are). "

rated:
I've been a "lifetime" plexpass user for the last 3 years and couldn't be happier. I think I only paid $75.00 back then, but $120 for the features and usability is more than worth it. It's even free for local users keeping everything on the same network.

rated:
I signed up in 2014 for 74.99 and it was worth every penny. My family uses it heavily.

rated:
I've never heard of this. So with this I could cancel my cable with time warner? Obviously I'm not tech savvy. Idk how complicated this is. A friend told me about sling tv but like I said, I'm afraid I won't know how to set it up. I need to change cable companies (my bill is 250 a month!) or do something like sling or this perhaps this if it's similar. My main question is do I need cable, Internet or phone in order to have plex? & is it easy to set up for technically challenged people like myself? Sorry for sounding like an idiot 😳

rated:
tlwaldron said:   I've never heard of this. So with this I could cancel my cable with time warner? Obviously I'm not tech savvy. Idk how complicated this is. A friend told me about sling tv but like I said, I'm afraid I won't know how to set it up. I need to change cable companies (my bill is 250 a month!) or do something like sling or this perhaps this if it's similar. My main question is do I need cable, Internet or phone in order to have plex? & is it easy to set up for technically challenged people like myself? Sorry for sounding like an idiot 😳

no, not really at all. You need to provide the content for Plex to stream, that comes from a server/computer/NAS/Shield TV console to client devices such as phones, tvs, tablets, other pcs.

Buying the lifetime, allows you to stream the files to devices outsides of your home network. Recently, they opened a ton of features that were previously only available to paid subscribers. Some may not need the lifetime package, but this is probably the only money I've spent on software that I had no regrets on.

rated:
Are only certain Plex Pass members receiving the $75 gift code?

rated:
They provide such fantastic free versions of the software without any ads, I felt compelled to buy the lifetime pass many years ago. I haven't looked back at supporting such an outstanding software product. They continue to develop new features and "lead the pack."

rated:
the only thing i'm frustrated about the free version is that it doesn't automatically update my library all the time does the premium fix this?

rated:
The reason I went to the lifetime pass is the ability to stream/download to a tablet.  That functionality (to me) was nearly as important as anything else.

rated:
This deal is back again

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017