need more cowbell on Vimeo
Disclaimer

Green for the LULZ

If you have SYW points to use up before they expire from last weeks deals, Sears has both styles for $10.24 shipped.
http://www.sears.com/wembley-hand-held-cowbell/p-03393735099P

Is there a practical application of cowbell use besides annoying opposing players in sports?

Well you could use it with  a herd of Cows.  But we like to ring them in the stands at MSU.

Go Dawgs!

Great for bingo. O-66

ablang said:   Is there a practical application of cowbell use besides annoying opposing players in sports?
  We use them on our house doors to announce someone has entered. The cowbell sound can be heard almost anywhere in the house.

harlock001 said:   
ablang said:   Is there a practical application of cowbell use besides annoying opposing players in sports?
  We use them on our house doors to announce someone has entered. The cowbell sound can be heard almost anywhere in the house.

How lame! 
Pavlogs dogs?

This will go great with my leather-wrapped rock.

Thanks for sharing that, TheDiggler.  Believe it or not, I had never seen that cowbell skit.  ROFLMAO.

People ring cowbells at Olympic Ski races and at professional Cycling races.

...and with a single post, Mister Cheap ensures his win for next year!

You can never have too many cowbells......
Wait!
You CAN have too many cowbells....Never mind.

Only $3.99 at Harbor Freight, and that's before the ever-present 20%-25% coupon.
http://www.harborfreight.com/steel-cowbell-97659.html

Most liked positive review there:

"This bell if very well made and a great price. i used it last night watching the TV to summon my wife who is slightly hard or hearing. The bell is quite loud and rich in harmonics. She came running immediately and i informed her I could not quite reach the TV remote. Unfortuneatley she took the bell away from me and hit me with it. Because of the excellent welds and durable paint finish it left a real knot on my somewhat follically challanged pate. She also said some dirty words. I haven't seen te bell since but it really worked well. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a Cow Bell."

Harbor Freight's motto should be: "Is there any random Chinesium shit that we DON'T have?"

Thanks for the laugh this thread created. I needed it.

Thanks so much. I spent $13 on 4 outfits for my 15 mo old. saved $84.

damn, missed it

luckily i got one from visiting beloit!
(i believe it was the last one, so it would do no good to hound them for one )

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017