posted 3 months ago by
INSANECANE
Broke Member

To demonstrate why Cigar.com is The Home for Cigar Enthusia, we’re offering you 3 premium handmade cigars for only $5.  You’ll receive a Macanudo Cafe, the top selling premium cigar, a Gurkha Beauty, an exquisite blend from one of the finest manufacturers in the world; and an Ave Maria, a blend hailed by industry insiders for its complex and creamy profile.  

Free shipping for your entire order.  Strict limit of 1 per customer.  

Expires 12/31/16

CIGAR.COM/CGSA673 

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
For these cigar sites you have to post the URL that has the coupon code in it or it will show full price for the rest of us, in this case, $44.

EDIT:  That new copy/paste link works much better, thanks

rated:
Want $44 when I move to site

rated:
Thanks for the heads up, I have updated the link.

rated:
Thanks! Used link and it still wanted to charge $44. Just use the coupon code at checkout to get it to $5 shipped.

rated:
Worked flawlessly through copied link. Thank OP

rated:
Thanks, what a great deal! Got one for my brother in law and one for myself (used my wife's info for one of them).

rated:
Last couple of days to get this.

rated:
in for one....

rated:
I don't smoke -- I used to, and sometimes I sure do miss it -- so I don't smoke but a close friend does, and he's totally into quality cigars. This will be a fun surprised gift.

Thx for posting, OP.

Green.

rated:
Nice deal, thanks!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017