Verizon iPhone 7 
- Verizon iPhone 7 32 GB $10 per month credit in 24 months (No Trade-in), Free with certain trade-ins
- Verizon iPhone 7 128 GB $15 per month credit in 24 months (No Trade-in), $5 with certain trade-ins

I know people don't like the 24 months but this seems to be worth it to someone who wants to stay on Verizon.
Also for someone like me this could be beneficial, here is my scenario

I have iPhone 6s/64GB currently on Verizon with 24 months DPP of which I paid 12 months, (I got $250 gift card last year when I got the phone) and it adds 31.24 every bill.
Paid 375 and about 375 left to pay

Having paid off 50% I become annual upgrade eligible, if I upgrade existing phone and turn it in I will be paying $360 in two years, so I am paying about same in two year instead of one on what I have left to pay. If I upgrade in a year I will be forfeiting 195 in credit. I will be paying 180 from my pocket instead of 375 on current 6s currently and still become annual upgrade eligible, overall at-least for a year I am saving 195 and getting new phone.

Not sure overall but looks like it's worth it to get twice the storage and reduction in bill for next year. IF best buy had better gift card option I would have taken that but right now if someone has annual upgrade and wants iPhone 7 this looks like good deal.

If you are willing to keep the service you get iphone 7 for $240

Bonus : If you are on their existing large or higher plan you get 2GB extra for life

Trade in Eligible phones
iPhone 7
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s
iPhone 6 Plus
Galaxy S7
Galaxy S7 edge
Galaxy S6
Galaxy S6 edge
Galaxy S6 edge+
Galaxy Note5
Droid Turbo 2
LG G5
LG V10

Other free phones with similar deal:
Galaxy S7 edge:  
Google Pixel 
Google Pixel XL ($15) 
Galaxy S7 
Moto Z Droid 

Views
1 Comments
Add Comment
Wouldn't it be better to pay $199 with a 2-year-contract?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017