https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/contact-lenses

Walgreens is having a sale: 30% Off Contact Lenses + Free Shipping with code

Code: Discovery

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Discovery didn't work for me, but EB25 still works for 25% off
$10 off for Visa Checkout

If you have a discover card you can get an additional 30% off thru 02/28/16 by using their shopping portal. This took an additional 30% off of the Walgreens sale price, plus there was a Walgreen coupon for 5% bonus points and I used my AMEX card for an additional 5% for drug store purchase.  It looks like all of the offers stack.  

couponking1953 said:   If you have a discover card you can get an additional 30% off thru 02/28/16 by using their shopping portal. This took an additional 30% off of the Walgreens sale price, plus there was a Walgreen coupon for 5% bonus points and I used my AMEX card for an additional 5% for drug store purchase.  It looks like all of the offers stack.  

thanks for the heads up.

Instead, I did the following:
code DISCOVER7 for 30% off (not exclusive to Discover Card)
Visa checkout for $10
ebates for 7% CB

code DISCOVER7 for 30% off (not exclusive to Discover Card)

*** Still works!!

Happy that I didn't stop searching when I found the 25% coupon code. Just used DISCOVERY7 and it worked!! Total savings of $60 from original price!

still works and stacks with visa checkout promo

12% topcashback

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017