posted 48 years ago by
Deals4mykids
Senior Member - 2K

Posted with ToGo

SanDisk Ultra PLUS 16GB MicroSDHC Class 10 Memory Card - 2 Pack!
$ 9.99
https://www.dailysteals.com/products/sandisk-ultra-plus-16gb-microsdhc-class-10-memory-card-2-pack

• Up to 16 GB of storage space
  • Transfer rates up to 48 MB/s
  • Shockproof, Temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof
  • Compatible with microSDHC/SDXC enabled devices
  • Writeable label for easy organization

Views
15 Comments
Add Comment
Actually shows $8.99 for me.

$8.99 FS for me too

in for 2..I needed a bunch of microsd cards for some projects. And everyone likes sandisk cards.

I wonder if these are real or Chinese fakes?

Those deals sound good. I got a couple Samsung 16 GB SD cards in September at WalMart for 6.99 each.

The Amazon deal is for only one card, and it's an add on item deal. Not as good imo

yikes... good thing I didnt expect much from them. Not getting the cards in a timely manner kinda sucks. If it turns out to be fakes I'll just have paypal refund me.

Good deal

So they arrived today, they are not blister packaged but they do seem legit. They have the sandisk 2 tone shell with good inking, and they are giving 18MB/10MB r/w speeds which are synonymous with U1 spec. each sd card also comes with a sandisk SD card reader in the plastic shell, and a sandisk USB reader (each card comes in a baggy with this stuff).

I'm still trying to understand the 48MB and 80MB claims on the website (Sandisk, too) cause its complete bullshit.

jeffmd said:   So they arrived today, they are not blister packaged but they do seem legit. They have the sandisk 2 tone shell with good inking, and they are giving 18MB/10MB r/w speeds which are synonymous with U1 spec. each sd card also comes with a sandisk SD card reader in the plastic shell, and a sandisk USB reader (each card comes in a baggy with this stuff).

I'm still trying to understand the 48MB and 80MB claims on the website (Sandisk, too) cause its complete bullshit.

Bought it especially for the sandisk SD card reader.

Just FYI. Had a bad experience with this seller in the past. Never received the item. Opened a paypal case and finally got my money back.

Kenpet22 said:   Just FYI. Had a bad experience with this seller in the past. Never received the item. Opened a paypal case and finally got my money back.
The Sandisk SD card reader looks used so much so that the word "card reader" itself is blurred due to use.
Also the SD cards are used since I found 5 deleted pictures on one 
One of the micro sd card is 42CF-EDB9 and other is 0FB1-68B1
This seller is now blacklisted in my book.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017