posted 47 years ago by
cloose

Loews for pros has 5 Hitachi circular saw blades on sale for 67% off at $9.98 .Normal price is $29.98  Cheapest I have seen in a long time.
https://www.lowesforpros.com/circular-saw-blades/hitachi-circula...
Thanks all and Merry Christmas

Views
16 Comments
Add Comment
Cuts through plywood and oriented strand board
7-1/4" blade with 24 tungsten carbide-tipped teeth

Cuts through plywood and oriented strand board
7-1/4" blade with 24 tungsten carbide-tipped teeth

I was a carpenter in a past life, and still mess around with it some. This is an absolute no-brainer. This is a steal. This is a smokin' hot deal. Lowes tomorrow, hell or high water.

Thx for posting, OP.

Green.

Shipping kills the deal for me. No in-store pick-up option

in 4 1 thx op

valid thru 03/01/2017

Had to change store to make it work.

Changed store back in checkout.

Had to create a Lowe's ProServices account to get the deal.

This is also available without the "LowesforPros" account
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hitachi-Circular-Saw-Blade-Set/99997719...

It hit this price about a week ago. I'll wait for the price to hit 75% off, where I live there's plenty in stock no need to rush out and buy it.

Not every Lowes stores have it, the 1st one shown 14 availble but none, the store professional called me and said it is seasonal and they dont carry it any more.
Do not listen to them!!!
It is traditional they say it that way, LOL!!!
It cannot be seasonal for the saw blade.
Just order it from another one also near my location, then it is ready to pick up in 30 min.

Awesome deal

Good post, thanks OP!

What happens if I buy it online to be shipped and add another item to bring it over $45 for the free shipping but return that item in the store, would they charge me the shipping cost?

the wife is gonna love this Christmas present!

MarkTheDeal said:   What happens if I buy it online to be shipped and add another item to bring it over $45 for the free shipping but return that item in the store, would they charge me the shipping cost?
  Typically not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017