posted 3 months ago by
amandainwonderland
Blissful member

Bon-Ton has the Pyrex 12-pc. Storage Set on sale for $17.97 with free shipping with coupon code "MERRY". It received 4.7/5 stars based on 66 customer reviews. 

• Plastic lid is airtight and leak-proof, self venting for microwave use and has tabs for easy opening and closing
  • Glass is safe to use in a pre-heated oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher
  • Lids are top-rack dishwasher safe
  • Includes:

• Two 1-cup round bowls w/ lids
    • Two 2-cup round bowls w/ lids
    • 4-cup round bowl w/ lid
    • 7-cup round bowl w/ lid

Also Available: Pyrex 8-pc. Sculpted Mixing & Storage Bowl Set for $17.97 with free shipping. Received 4.8/5 stars based on 53 reviews. 

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
It's charging me $9.95 for shipping on two units.

rated:
How do you figure that there's free shipping? I'm getting a $9.95 charge for the purchase of two units.

rated:
My apologies, there is a coupon code "MERRY" for free shipping. I didn't notice it was applying automatically for me

rated:
I saw that and put in the coupon code but it still doesn't give me free shipping.

rated:
Every time I shop at bonton, I have to use a brand new card that I have never used on their website before, otherwise it won't let me checkout. Just an FYI.

rated:
"MERRY" isn't giving me free shipping... 

rated:
Doesn't work for me either

rated:
Hey everyone, looks like Amazon has a similar set for a similar price and you get free shipping when you spend $50. Looks like BONTON lost my business.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017