credit to Put That Coffee Down for this info.

Starting Jan 1-7, 2017, Rite Aid  will begin a new Promotion, spend $50 in participating products, earn $20 in Plenti points. (see scan)

Some people with two MCR accounts are getting 16 coupons to redeem, 

at 3 for $11 sale price buy 15 12 packs during the week of 1/1, will net you $55 in spend with $20 back in plenti points for $0 OOP (possibly just tax/crv depending on location)

also, you will have 150 new MCR points for next holiday season of course.

Plenti Points can be spent at RA for merchandise or RX co-pays or at Exxon/Mobil for gasoline (2000 points = $20 in gas) plus FREE GAS from all the soda

Views
19 Comments
Add Comment
Not a Rite Aid / Plenti regular, but just from what I'm reading, I would think they'd want the $50 in actual spend, not before coupons.
Am I mistaken?

Also, there's the issue of the MCR coupons taking so long to arrive.  I've only received a ship notice on one of them so far, and I put in for that one in November (15-20 business day delivery).

Connman said:   Not a Rite Aid  / Plenti regular, but just from what I'm reading, I would think they'd want the $50 in actual spend, not before coupons.
Am I mistaken?

Also, there's the issue of the MCR coupons taking so long to arrive.  I've only received a ship notice on one of them so far, and I put in for that one in November (15-20 business day delivery).

no Connman, value of coupons does not count against spend to hit Plenti Thresholds, if you bought $50 in soda and used $50 in Manu Coupons to pay for it, you'd still get $20 in Plenti Points on the OP scan offer.

as for their arrival, this program runs 3 weeks in January, hopefully the coke 12 packs would be offered again in another sale week to use the offer.

what is MCR?

to quote
MISTERCHEAP
Santa Cheap
141 more »
Private

posted: Jan. 1, 2016 @ 5:57p
RED for wrong forum. we have a grocery forum on Fat Wallet, please put posts in the right place.

nortotron said:   what is MCR?
  MyCokeRewards

ratdog49640 said:   to quote
MISTERCHEAP
Santa Cheap
141 more »
Private

RED for wrong forum. we have a grocery forum on Fat Wallet, please put posts in the right place.

The DEAL here is for $20 in FREE PLENTI POINTS which can be used for gasoline, electronics, virtually any merchandise at Rite Aid . That's why it is in Hot Deals. not for the soda.

Can we redeem points to get to $50?

Thanks.

good find, thanks op.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
MISTERCHEAP
Santa Cheap
141 more »
Private

The DEAL here is for $20 in FREE PLENTI POINTS which can be used for gasoline, electronics, virtually any merchandise at Rite Aid  . That's why it is in Hot Deals. not for the soda.

I posted a similar deal last year, and that is your direct quote. link

ratdog49640 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
MISTERCHEAP
Santa Cheap
141 more »
Private

The DEAL here is for $20 in FREE PLENTI POINTS which can be used for gasoline, electronics, virtually any merchandise at Rite Aid  . That's why it is in Hot Deals. not for the soda.

I posted a similar deal last year, and that is your direct quote.

what was the EXACT deal?  the posting rules for which forum depend on what's involved. Getting $20 in free gasoline for buying free soda with coupons is a HOT DEAL, (the gasoline is NOT a grocery item)

I'm not trying to push Plenti (I dumped my 100k Amex platinum into plenti for $1500 in plenti pts) but in addition to already mentioned the program points can also be used to pay your att bill in store and to pay for in stock items (yes iPhones)-- Chilis has also signed up as a partner...

Needless to say I will be doing this deal if my MCR certs make it to me in time....edit- got 4 in mail today!

Depending on the cashier, this deal might not be possible as the MCR coupons have a limit of four like coupons in the same transaction.

I've only received two coupons so far... anyone else get more than that yet?

Why is this being combined with the 3/$11 offer? Isn't it actually better if you don't do that. You're using a free coupon and they are $4.99 each so you'd only need to buy 11 to hit the 2000 point threshold buying individually or in pairs vs 15 if buying in sets of 3. Maybe better next week if the 3/$11 offer ends.

fishbane said:   Why is this being combined with the 3/$11 offer? Isn't it actually better if you don't do that. You're using a free coupon and they are $4.99 each so you'd only need to buy 11 to hit the 2000 point threshold buying individually or in pairs vs 15 if buying in sets of 3. Maybe better next week if the 3/$11 offer ends.

Coke is NOT part of the offer next week. items change each sales week.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
MISTERCHEAP
Santa Cheap
141 more »
Private

Dang, I'm so used to your Paul Lynde on a platter picture I forgot it was you.

If we did this already and have the points, can we use the points to do it again?

The sign in-store says something about "limit of 2 bonuses per card", or something to that effect, so I *think* it would work...?

Dougmeister said:   If we did this already and have the points, can we use the points to do it again?

The sign in-store says something about "limit of 2 bonuses per card", or something to that effect, so I *think* it would work...?

It's limit 2 PER WEEK, and yes, the points 'roll"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017