Searched after I got the email with no matches found, and thought I would share the deal.

Must start from either:
SYW Deal Portal Link:
Or
Shop Your Way Everywhere Link

Offer Details:

Member offer of get $10 back in points when you spend $10 on qualifying purchases, valid
December 19th December 25th, 2016. Limit one (1) offer per member. Points awarded after gift cards and discounts and before taxes and other fees are applied. Offer cannot be combined with other Shop Your Way promotions. Void if purchase is cancelled or returned. Initiate online through ShopYourWay.com, SYWEverywhere.com, or at participating in-store locations. Points may require up to 45 days to be awarded. Not valid for Sears, Kmart, Lands' End, and the following partners: Energy Plus, LifeLock, Lingo, local restaurants, Sears licensed businesses, Sirva Home Benefits, and Sirva Mortgage. Offer valid for original recipient only. We reserve the right to cancel or modify the offer at any time in the event of fraud, abuse, unintended virality, or if technical or other issues arise. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at http://www.shopyourway.com/help/policies/about-shop-your-way

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
It looks like this is their mall, though I thought that was called ShopMyWay? When I follow the link in OP, it says

$10 Back in Points on $10+
This Week's Top Brands
KitchenAid, CheapOair
, Tarte @ Ulta, QVC, Burlington Coat Factory

Does that mean I can only get the $10/$10 at those 5 stores, or does it extend to all their stores (which they call "brands")?

I'm not at all surprised that I find a SYW promotion completely confusing. It saddens me.

Thanks!

As with any SYW "points later" promo... you're rolling the dice if it works. The likely result is you'd get your points after getting CS involved, but there is a PITA "cost" of it as well.
Good Luck!

This is a really good deal! The points accumulate very quickly (especially if you play their daily sweeps) and it is easy to get lots of free things from Sears and Kmart. Just have to use their "Redeem Points" when searching the SYW website. They offer free shipping over $35 too. Thanks for posting!

Gave it a whirl. I bought a $10 body scrub from The Body Shop, and shipping was free. I'll report back.

In my experience they have a 50/50 record of posting the credit, you often have to call to get it. Keep all documentation, they can be sticklers. Also, use the points quickly once they post. Sears Holdings is on the brink of bankruptcy. If they file Chapter 11 no doubt they'll petition the court to keep SYWR going, but if they convert to Chapter 13 liquidation SYWR holders may be on a long list of unsecured creditors.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017