posted 48 years ago by
MISTERCHEAP
The Last MOTY

$70 of Groceries for $36 at Boxed. com with AMEX offer & PepsiCo Products
Boxed. com is currently offering $10 off PepsiCo products on purchase of over $20 via T-Mobile. The coupon code is NOT unique: XSHT5WB3AH98FT. This coupon code stacks with the first-time user code for 15% off and free shipping: Boxed. You can save an additional $15 off a purchase of >$50 with the AMEX offer.

http://www.boxed.com 

Breakdown:
$70 - $10 - 15% - $15 = ~$36 + free shipping.

also be sure to add free samples to your order!

Can save a little more through popular CB sites, 8% CB for new users at TCB

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
If you are a new Boxed.com user:

- You can get a $15 off $60 referral code through the request a referral thread
- All new users get free shipping on their first order.
- All new users get $2.50 added to their "cash rewards balance". You can use $2.00 on any order (if you have at least $2 in rewards). In the future, you will earn 1% cash rewards on all orders (3% and free shipping with Boxed Bold, which you will receive if (and only if) you have a registered Amex).
- You can add 2 free samples to every Boxed.com order - don't forget them!

- Check other cashback sites!
Topcashback is currently offering 8%** for new (to Boxed.com) users (1.5% for existing Boxed.com users).
Ibotta also offers cashback for Boxed.com; I am currently seeing 3% in my app, but have gotten up to 15% before.

Also, make sure that your total purchase is at least $50 after all discounts (before 3rd party cashback sites) to get the Amex Offer.

So, for this deal:

- Request a $15 off $60 referral code through the request a referral thread
- Sign up through that link. You will also be able to see the $2.50 cash rewards added to your account.
- Then go back to Boxed.com through ibotta/topcashback, etc. to complete the following:
- Add at least $77 in product to your cart, including at least $20 worth of Pepsi product. (YMMV; see my post two below this one)
- Don't forget your two free samples!
- Go to your cart. The $15 off $60 from your invite and Free Shipping will already be added.
- Apply promo code XSHT5WB3AH98FT for $10 off $20 Pepsi
- Click Apply Cash Rewards to apply $2.00 discount. Total rewards/discounts should now be $27.
- Make sure your TOTAL is at least $50.00 to get the Amex Offer

$77 in product
- $15 off $60 new customer referral
- $10 off $20 Pepsi code
- $2 cash rewards
= $50 Total order
- $15 off $50 Amex Offer
= $35
- $1.50 (3% of $50) through ibotta
3-8% (possibly higher) through topcashback/ibotta, etc
= $33.50!

**On second thought, you probably can't get the 8% topcashback new customer cashback if you use a referral from a FW member for $15 off, as I'm assuming you have to sign up through topcashback's link to be considered a new customer.

So stupid of Boxed to use the same code for everyone. But not as dumb as Zappos who's app and site has been down pretty much all day due to the Tmobile promotion.
Back on topic, do you have to spend at least $20 at the 'short list' on http://www.boxed.com/tmobiletuesdays ? Because the original TMobile code said $10 off at least $19.99 on products on that site. Or are there no restrictions on what you can purchase? And the 'extra' stuff to qualify to $50 or $60 levels can be from anything at Boxed.com?

pitflyer said:   So stupid of Boxed to use the same code for everyone. But not as dumb as Zappos who's app and site has been down pretty much all day due to the Tmobile promotion.
Back on topic, do you have to spend at least $20 at the 'short list' on http://www.boxed.com/tmobiletuesdays ? Because the original TMobile code said $10 off at least $19.99 on products on that site. Or are there no restrictions on what you can purchase? And the 'extra' stuff to qualify to $50 or $60 levels can be from anything at Boxed. com?

I just put the smartfood popcorn in my cart ($3.59) along with a $19 (NON-PEPSI) product to get above the product minimum. The discount code (XSHT5WB3AH98FT) applied and took $10 off my cart, so you might not even have to spend $19.99. YMMV?

For the other items, you can put anything in your cart to get over $50 (for Amex), $60 (for new referral), or $77 (see my prior post for maximum discounts).

i hope i have no indirect exposure to this boondoggle of a box

You can also use Samsung Pay reward points (5 point) to get a $5 coupon code.

I ended up paying $35.41 for $82.41

AMEX $15off$50 offer is good only at this site? Do I have to activate it somewhere beforehand ?

Are Frito-Lay, Quaker, Tropicana considered Pepsi products ?

ertuzi said:   AMEX $15off$50 offer is good only at this site? Do I have to activate it somewhere beforehand ?

There are multiple Amex Offers that you can see in your Amex account online for each Amex you have. You have to add the offer to your card before making the purchase. You should see a $15 off $50 offer for Boxed.com.

Yes, those are all considered Pepsi products. Here is more info on the deal. I don't see anything anymore about a minimum and I do not know the expiration. https://www.boxed.com/products/highlight/200/boxed-x-t-mobile-tu...

ertuzi said:   AMEX $15off$50 offer is good only at this site? Do I have to activate it somewhere beforehand ?

There's a specific AMEX offer for $15off$50 at this site. You have to activate it via your account. If it's there. It was for my card (SPG).

BingBlangBlaow said:   
 https://www.boxed.com/products/highlight/200/boxed-x-t-mobile-tuesdays

The site won't even let me browse unless I sign up.

So, off topic, but I just went to log into my Boxed.com account, and after entering my email and password, the URL changed and displayed my email and password for a couple seconds before going to the next page. I've never noticed this before with Boxed or any other site, but it seems like it could be a security issue. Or I'm overthinking it. I know there are a lot more computer savvy people than me on here. Any thoughts?

marcopolomle said:   
BingBlangBlaow said:   
 https://www.boxed.com/products/highlight/200/boxed-x-t-mobile-tuesdays

The site won't even let me browse unless I sign up.

You didn't already sign up? You should be able to sign up now with your referral and still have it whenever you wish to use it. Or you can just type any random email in the box and hit enter to browse the site.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017